Initiative......

Arnav and Kushi are enjoying their vacation. They are having great masti together. No work, No phone, No pressure........ It was really feeling good.

It was one morning -

Kushi - Arnav why don't we roam around today ?

Arnav - I thought to have a ride in sea today.

Kushi - No let's go out.

Arnav - Fine. Get ready.

Kushi jumped in glee and rushed inside the washroom to change. Arnav changed in room itself.

They both went to Market area and roamed hand in hand. They waited on a stall ordering for a sandwich. Kushi saw a church nearby and saw it was fully decorated.

Arnav gave her sandwich and both started to eat. Kushi's whole concentration was on church alone. Soon she saw a vehicle parking in front of the church's parking area. A beautifully decked up bride came down from it. Kushi widened her eyes in surprise.

Kushi - Arnav, Woh dekhiye.....

Arnav looked where she was pointing - I think some wedding is happening today.

Kushi - Arnav I want to see it.

Arnav - What is there to see ? It's just a wedding Kushi. And we don't even know who the bride and groom is..... How can we go just like that ?

Kushi - Come on Arnav, they are not performing their wedding in a private hall. It's a church. Anyone can go there. You come with me......

She started pulling him with her and took him inside the church and sat on the last row looking at the wedding.

Kushi was watching the ceremony with her utmost concentration while Arnav kept looking at his adorable wife. He entwined his hands with her's making her smile.

The Church pastor was speaking some words from Bible before everyone.......

The groom came first...... Then the beautiful bride followed him and both stood before Jesus.

Then some things were going on...... Finally the pastor asked to the groom - In the presence of God..... You, Mr. Andrew Williams...... Do you accept Ms. Catherine Philip as your wife ?

At that time Kushi heard a known voice other than the groom's voice - I Do......

She turned to look at Her Husband who was saying 'I do' along with Groom. Kushi looked at him frowning - I Arnav Singh Raizada accept Kushi Shiv Gupta as My wife.....

He whispered in her ears. Kushi looked at him shocked. She looked at him with her wide eyes.......

Again pastor's voice distracted her - In the name of God..... You, Ms. Catherine Philip...... Do you accept Mr. Andrew Williams as your Husband ?

The Bride was looking at everyone and blushing, while a totally other private wedding was going on the other side..... Arnav looked at Kushi raising his eye brows to speak something.....

Kushi looked to and fro..... Pastor and Arnav..... Again and Again......

There Groom was waiting and here Arnav was waiting......

Kushi smiled through tears and said - I Do.....

The real bride was two seconds late than Kushi..... Anyways..... The bride also said ' I Do '

Pastor - You may exchange your vows now.....

Arnav - I will love you till my last breath....... Even more than our Daughter.......