Arshi confrontation

Arnav was unusually silent throughout the day. He was so quiet and was not willing to speak with any person.

His mind was ringing the same question again and again "What if Kushi is not at fault ? ". This question is making him die a thousand dies every minute. He was messed.

He suddenly stood up and grabbing his coat he marched out.

He sat on his car and started the engine. He took his phone and went to his contact details. After few scrolls he found the number he's searching for. 'Kushi'. He clicked the contact and it started ringing.

On the other side -

Kushi who was in her rounds saw an unknown number ringing in her mobile. She picked up the call.

Kushi - Hello.....

Arnav gulped the lump formed in his throat - Hello Khushi.....

Kushi - Yes Kushi here. Who'z this ?

Arnav - Kushi mein..... This is Arnav.

Kushi looked at the phone at the unbelievable call.

Arnav - Kushi, hello..... Are you there ?

Kushi - Haan... Ji... Ji... Iam on the line.

Arnav took a long breath - Kushi, I have to discuss something important with you. Are you free ? Can I meet you ?

Kushi felt her throat choked. No words were coming out of her mouth.

Arnav - Kushi....

Kushi - " Yes...... Woh..... After two hours. B....busy...hoon actually " she stammered.

Arnav - That's ok. I will pick you in next two hours.

Kushi's heart beat increased as the call went dead. She straight away went to her cabin and sat on her chair closing her eyes. Her hands are shivering fearing for nothing. She sat quietly calming herself. While Arnav parked his car on the lonely roads resting his head on the steering.

Two hours passed away in full silence. Both preparing themselves for the upcoming meet. After two hours he started the car and rode towards Kushi's hospital.

He went to reception and asked for her cabin and moved towards it. There she was.... sitting quietly looking out of window. He gulped and went inside.

Arnav - Kushi....

Kushi jerked and looked at him startled. She stood up and looked at him. They averted their gaze due to awkwardness.

Arnav - Let's go....

Kushi nodded and took her phone and went with him. He moved forward and she followed him quietly. They sat on his car.

It is the first time after their wedding day Kushi is travelling with Arnav. She wanted to ask many things but couldn't seeing his sharp gaze and tightened jaws.

The car kept on moving for next twenty minutes. The car reached its destination. Kushi's eyes widened in shock seeing him stopping at ' THE PURPLE ORCHID '. why in the hell has he brought her here ?

He got out of the car and looked at Kushi who got out after him. Arnav - Come with me....

He moved forward while she followed him.  She thought 'Now if he is going to do something bad Iam not keep quiet accepting his behaviour '

Arnav took Kushi to a room. Kushi's breath hitched seeing the SAME ROOM. the same room where all the misunderstanding started. The same room that is the reason of all her miseries now. She stopped not moving.