Love is in the air.....

Arnav and Kushi went to Gupta mansion. Kushi ran to her father and hugged him - Happy New year Papa.

Shiv - Happy New year princess.

Kushi giggled. Arnav took his blessings and wished him - Happy New Year Uncle.....

Shiv - Happy New year beta..... How are you both ?

Arshi smiled - We are good.

Gopal Kaka too came and he too wished them. After few minutes they all sat chitchatting when Kushi's Bua Rubina gave her entry.

Rubina - Arey Dhamaadh ji ? When did you come ?

Arnav - Just now Bua ji.

Kushi's phone rang - Papa just a minute I'll be back..

Shiv nodded his head and Kushi went a bit aside. Rubina spoke with Arnav and others. After speaking sometime and having breakfast.

After that Arshi went outing and spent their time together. They felt as if they're newly committed couple. They both roam around hand in hands enjoying.

Arnav - Kushi let's go home. Iam feeling bored.

Kushi - Ok. Let's go.

They both went to their apartment and instantly hit the bed being tired.

Kushi layed on his chest wrapping her arms around him which Arnav accepted gladly hugging her back. They both laid silently feeling eachother embracing their newly created happiness......

Arnav caressed her hair until she fell asleep and untangling himself from her he went to poolside and started doing his work. The day spent with them being together weaving a lovely life of theirs.

It was next day morning when Arnav reached his office with a small smile playing on his lips. He was looking energetic and enthusiastic today unlike these previous days.

He went to his cabin and soon his PA came with his schedule. She was saying..... When Arnav realised that, the schedule she was describing was same as his previous working day.

Arnav - Priyal are you sure that you are telling me today's schedule.....

Priyal - Yes sir this is...... Her eyes fell on the date. She gasped, her eyes widened...... It's his previous day's schedule.

She gulped when Atharv came inside......

Priyal - " Sorry ASR...... This is not today's schedule. I have took it mistakenly " She said in her almost feeble voice scaring for the worst.

She expected him to blast at her but he casually said - No problem, go and get me today's schedule. You may leave......

Priyal's eyes popped out seeing him replying casually. While Atharv looked at him surprised.

Arnav - I said you may leave Ms. Priyal.....

Nodding her head quickly she literally ran out of the cabin.
Arnav - Wierd girl.....

Atharv - She is not Wierd. But you.....

Arnav - What ?

Atharv - Yes..... Everyday you will shout at her for even her small mistake. But today you coolly said to leave. So only she is a bit confused.....

Arnav rolled his eyes. Arnav - By the way, will you let me know why are you here ?

Atharv - Actually bro..... I wanted to show you my design for next season...... I think.....

Arnav - Buddy, Buddy...... Please stop Yaar.

Atharv - Why ? What happened ?

Arnav smiled sheepishly - Iam not in a mood to listen anything Yaar. I mean...... I couldn't recognise what you are saying ?