Marriage

One by one Ceremonies ended on a happy note for shiv and kushi while for Arnav it is a step towards his victory. Arnav's every minute passed thinking a way to crumble kushi's dreams. Kushi on the other side kushi slowly let her husband's image to fill with Arnav's picture. She accepted him as her life partner and dreamt a beautiful life with him.

Shiv left no stone unturned for kushi's marriage. The D-Day arrived and kushi got ready in her wedding lehenga.

It was auspicious time for wedding Shiv came on his wheelchair along with Gopal. Shiv - Dekha Gopal..... My princess is the most beautiful Bride in this world.

Gopal - U said it right Malik. Our bitiya is the beautiful bride.

Shiv went near kushi and taking kajal from her own eyes he applied it behind her eyes. Shiv - Kisi ki Nazar na lage.

 Shiv - Kisi ki Nazar na lage

Kushi chuckled. Shiv - Come down princess ur prince is waiting for u.

Kushi blushed while Shiv and Gopal giggled. Kushi came down with her father. Everyone looked at kushi in Awe...... While Arnav and Gang looked at her and rolled their eyes. Kushi came and sat beside Arnav. Pandit started chanting mantras.Arshi stood up for pheras. Arnav filled Kushi's maang and tied Mangalsutra around her neck making her HIS WIFE.

Kushi and Arnav went near Shiv and bent down to take his blessings. Shiv's eyes welled up with tears. He kept her hands over kushi's head and patted Arnav's shoulder.

After some time everyone dispersed for dinner. Arnav and his gang was having their food while kushi sat with her father.

Kushi - Papa take medicine on crct time. Eat food properly. Gopal Kaka I am leaving papa in your responsibility. Take care of him.

Shiv - Yeh sab rehene dho.... Arey every bride cry on her bidaai but look at you. You are here smiling.

Kushi - Papa why should I cry. You have chosen a guy for me. You are happy on my marriage. I don't want to ruin ur smile by crying. Also I am not going to another planet. I am just going to a place half an hour from here. Whenever I want I'll come to you.

Gopal - Bitiya is right Malik. why to cry in a happy moment ? Let's enjoy. And Bitiya don't worry about Malik.... I'll take care of him. You go and take care of your husband....Go to him.

Kushi - I will be with him for my whole life time Kaka. now let me be with Papa.

Arnav saw this from distance. He couldn't hear anything.

Lavanya - See NK. every girl cries on her bidaai. But look at her there is no trace of tear. she seems to be so happy.

Vividha - Why not.... She will be so happy thinking that her marriage is done with ASR. But she doesn't know where she has landed herself in.

Time passed away and one by one guests started moving away. Finally Arnav came to Kushi. Arnav - Uncle it's getting late. I think we should leave.

Shiv nodded his head. Kushi's eyes welled up but she smiled seeing Shiv. Shiv - Kushi take care of ur new world.

Kushi nodded her head. Arnav and Kushi bid bye to Shiv and hoped on Arnav's car. The car zoomed off on the streets of Delhi. Kushi couldn't control more and tears rolled on her cheeks. She wiped it away. Arnav's Car reached a posh Apartment of Delhi " Seven hills Apartment"

Arnav parked the car and asked kushi to get down. He took Kushi to the lift and pressed the button. The lift reached 20 th Floor. Both Came out. Arnav led her to Kushi to his Apartment. He opened the Door and kushi entered inside. She was amazed by the interior of his Apartment. It was so beautifully designed. The Gang came inside the apartment.

Atharv - Congrats bro. Ur wish is full filled. have fun.

Arnav - Thanks.

NK - Have fun bro. We r leaving. See u soon in office.

Arnav nodded his head. The gang went away. Kushi found it wierd. They never look at her and wish her. " Let it be kushi. Kya farak padtha hei " She thought.

Arnav - Come kushi.

Kushi nodded and went behind him. Arnav opened a door for her..... A decorated room.

Arnav - Yu wait inside. I'll be back in five minutes.

Kushi went inside while Arnav went out closing the door behind. Kushi looked at the decorated room and blushed thinking her future life with her husband.

She was thinking all this when she heard a door open sound. She got nervous and looked down blushing. Her breath hitched and her heart skipped a beat when she felt two hands wrapping around her waist and pulled her back.

Let's see what her first night has stored for her.......