Change in Home....

Arnav drove towards his home in his car pondering over Kushi's words. What is happening with them ? His mind is going mad and restless thinking what had happened few minutes ago. His heart is skipping its numerous beats due to his tension.

Parking the car in its place, he slowly took steps towards his home. Once inside he laid down on his bed looking at the ceiling. He inhaled a sharp breath filling his lungs that is not in a mood to work now.

' Did he really went wrong in judging Kushi ? But he himself investigated Everything right ? Then how is that possible that he can go wrong ? If he was right then, what can he conclude after what he heard today ? ' his head started spinning. Didn't knew how many hours he spent like that before he slept.

It was next day morning -

Arnav felt his heavy eyelid open feeling someone shaking him. He opened his eyes to see that it was NK.

Arnav - NK you.....

NK - Haan..... Iam sorry to disturb you. But it's getting late. We have meeting at 2 PM with production and designing department. It's 10 AM now. So Atharv and girls are waiting down.

Arnav woke up and looked at his surroundings - You wait down NK. I'll get ready in few minutes.

NK nodded and went down smiling to him. Arnav got up and went to washroom to get ready for the day. He got ready in his business casuals and went down.

He saw all his friends were discussing something scrolling down the laptop. 'May be regarding the meeting ' he thought and neared them.

Arnav - Good morning....

Everyone - Good morning.

Arnav smiled at everyone - So preparations are going on for today's meeting.....

Vividha - Yes Bhai. So let's leave after breakfast. Iam so hungry.

Arnav and others nodded and moved near dinning and took their seats. Vividha and Lavanya was signalling eachother and looked at the particular direction. Men looked at them suspiciously and followed their view to see that it was Kushi's room.

Atharv - What are you both looking there ?

Both jerked and said - Nothing.

Atharv - Vividha....

Vividha - I was just wondering where is she....

Lavanya looked at the girl who was serving them - Where is Kushi Mam ?

Girl named Juhi answered - Woh Didi.... (Arnav snapped a look at her. She gulped) I mean Kushi Mam , I saw her early at Mandir after that I didn't see her.

Arnav scrunched his brows - Mandir.....

Vividha - Which Mandir ? At the corner of street there is one Mandir.... That one ?

Juhi - No Mam, the one in home.

" What ? " Everyone chorused shocked. Mandir in ASR'S Mansion..... No way right ?.....

Juhi gulped and said - Sir I saw Mam morning 6'o clock in Mandir. After that she left for hospital as she had surgery this morning. She will be back by 11 AM.....

Lavanya - Mandir..... That too here ? Where is it ?

Juhi - Woh there.....

Everyone stood up and followed Juhi, she crossed Kushi's room and went to the last corner of the house. Arnav and others gasped seeing the last corner of the home that has beautifully turned as a simple Mandir. Diyas are glowing brightly.