Junoon......

Arnav came back to Apartment and went to the room where Kushi stayed. He went and laid on her bed wiping a lone tear from his eyes. This room made him remember everything..... Their first night, where he had broke every dream and happiness of her's. The same room where he had hurted her numerous times. But all she had for him and still carrying in her heart is only LOVE..... He had spoke with her today and asked her to come back.... But will it be really easy for her to forgive him that easily. Only time will answer....

After sometime he went and prepared a coffee for himself. His heart became restless again. Arnav - Should I call Kushi once ?

After lot of thinking he called her. After a long ring she picked up the phone. Arnav - Hlo....

Kushi smiled hearing his voice - Hmm

Arnav Didn't knew what to speak - voh... Voh... Haan... I called you to say that I reached apartment.

Her smile widened - Hmm..... She know that he didn't called her to say this information. The thing is something else.

Arnav thought - What "hmmm" "hmmm" am I a bee to understand her "Hmm " language "hmm....." . She was crying then seeing my injured hand. But now.....didn't even asked me how is my hand....He whined in his mind looking at his pretty bandaged hand.

Arnav - Abeer ne call Kiya ?

Kushi - Hmm...

Arnav thought - Again "Hmm" (he pouted). I think she's very interested in irritating me. Arnav cut the call.... otherwise.....

Arnav - Ok Kushi. I'll call you later. Bye take care....

Kushi - Hmm....

Arnav gaped at the phone like a cute baby angrily and cut the call. While on the other side Kushi laughed as he cut the phone. She looked herself at mirror and found herself smiling after so many days. Arnav's voice saying that she lose weight and developing dark circles echoed on her ears and she looked at her eyes closely. Indeed she had developed dark circles. She looked at her Yellow suit she's wearing and admired herself. She can't hide her happiness to herself right ? She's happy as he came here and spoke with her.

Kushi took his photo - Finally..... I can see a ray of hope in my dark life. Thankyou Arnav....for everything. For coming here, for this dress, for your words, and your Kiss also..... She blushed keeping her hands on her cheek.

Kushi Smiled looking at his photo and remembered the way he expressed his heart and feelings. Kissing his photo she kept it back and went to have something in Dinner. After many days she felt like eating today.

Next morning -

Arnav went to Gupta Mansion. He saw that Abeer was sitting and speaking with Shiv. Arnav - Hi Abeer.....

Abeer saw him - Hi Arnav.... What are you doing here ?

Arnav - Excuse me.... Isn't this my in-laws home ? He pretended to be doubtful. Shiv smiled hearing it.

Abeer raised his brows in amusement - Haan Jijaji.... This is your in-laws home only.

Arnav - Jijaji...? He scrunched his eye brows.

Abeer - Yep. You are married to my best friend na.... So you are my Jijaji right ? Becoz Iam a ladki wala.

Arnav chuckled and nearing shiv he bent down to take his blessings. Shiv blessed him whole heartedly. He then sat beside him. Shiv - Abeer beta.... I must be proud of myself that I have found a awesome Jijaji for you. Waise Arnav beta how was your trip to Nanital ?

Arnav spitted the coffee he was drinking and coughed. Abeer looked and shiv - Papa....

Shiv - Your Jijaji, went to Nanital yesterday to wish Your friend a happy Bday.

Abeer looked at him in suprise shock - What.....? ( turning to Arnav ) is it Arnav ? You went to Nanital....?

Arnav smiled sheepishly and nodded his head. Abeer hugged him sideways and punched him on his stomach - Thum tho Chupe rustom nikhle jije..... You didn't even told anything to me.

Arnav - it's hurting Abeer. And what is there to flaunt ? I thought I should go and I went... What's a big deal ? Biwi hei meri..... He said to avoid the teasing glances his friend and father-in-law is giving.

Abeer - Haan Haan.... She is your Wife only. When did I deny that? He asked teasingly.

Arnav - are you making fun of me ?

Abeer - Mujhme ithni zurrath... Ki mein Aapka... The ASR Ka mazak udaonga Jijaji....( I don't have that courage to make fun of you Jijaji ? )

Arnav - Saale Saab....mark my words. One day I will get a chance....and I swear you will run away hiding your face... Dekhna....

Shiv laughed at his threat. Shiv - Did you had breakfast Arnav ?

Arnav - No uncle.... Actually I came here to take something from our (Kushi's) room.

Shiv - Ok have Breakfast and then go to your Room. Come Abeer.

The three went to have breakfast. After that Arnav went to Kushi's room. He went near the cupboard and searched something. Finally he got that.....their wedding album. He sat on the bed and went through it. He smiled seeing Kushi's pictures.

Arnav - So Mrs.Raizada..... hope you are missing me. But when I call you.... Thum toh "hmm"ke alava kuch kehethi nahi....(you only say "hmm" if I call you ) packing it in a bag he took that and went away.

Going to a nice photo studio..... He chose some of their pic from the album asking them to frame it in big size. And then he went and shopped a swing for her just the way she likes. Reaching home he arranged the Swing on his poolside so that when she comes, she would be happy seeing her favourite swing. Next day he bought the frame and hanged that too on his room.

Arnav - "kab aa rahi ho wapas Mrs.Raizada....? (When are you coming back Mrs.Raizada ?) Come soon ok.... Iam waiting for you " He smiled again seeing their photo hanging on the wall proudly and kissed Kushi's face.

Arnav -" I hope this distance flew away between us very soon " he caressed her face.

On the other side in Nanital -

Kushi reached her hospital and reached her cabin.

Jessica came and greeted her - Good morning mam.

Kushi - Morning Jessica.

Jessica - Kya baath hei mam ? You are glowing very much today....... Aisa kya Kia Mr. Raizada ne ?

Kushi blushed at the mention of his name and the way he celebrated her bday.

Jessica - Oye hoye...... Look at this. Mrs. Raizada is blushing at the mention of her husband.

Kushi pouted while Jessica laughed - Iam so happy to see you like this mam. You look so beautiful glowing like this.

Kushi - Thankyou..... Now go and get Pratik's (Her patient) report. I need to go through it.

Jessica - I know you will ask for this....... Jaane ki jaldi hei right ?

Kushi - Yes....... I need to go soon. I have some personal work on the way. So get his reports from the lab. Go.....

Jessica laughed and went out to collect the reports. While Kushi stood up taking her steth for checking her patient and went to her rounds.