Kushi meets Arnav

It was one fine day when kushi was in a hotel to attend her colleague's engagement. She was looking so pretty in her blue saree. While on the other side Arnav came to the same hotel to have a meeting.

Party was going on full swing. Kushi and her colleagues were enjoying it to the core. Kushi was speaking with her colleague when a waiter who was near her git stumbled and fell down spilling the juice on Kushi's whole dress.

Kushi gasped " Oh my god "

Waiter stood up " Iam really sorry mam. Extremely sorry. It happened by mistake "

Kushi's face fell seeing everyone looking at her curiously " That's fine. Don't bother "

Waiter said " Mam, there is a room available in top floor you can go there and clean yourselves "

Kushi's colleague " Kushi, don't worry Yaar. Go and clean yourselves. Go "

Kushi " show me the room " she said looking at the waiter and he took her to the top floor.

Arnav went to the restaurant to have some food. As he didn't had anything from morning his diabetes is doing it's good by making him dizzy. He knew he can't travel in this condition so he chose to book a room in the same hotel. He went towards his room.

Exactly at the same time kushi who had her saree spilled with juice came to the same corridor. Arnav was walking towards his room when he felt dizzy and stumbled on his feet. Kushi saw him stumbling and thought he was drunken. She stopped at her place. He went near his room but before he open the door he fell down unconscious. Kushi ran to him and patted his cheek.

" Excuse me " she patted his cheek. She couldn't smell any alcohol instead his manly perfume aura filled her nostrils. She confirmed he is not drunken.

She tried to wake him. He opened his eyes and saw a blur image of a blue lady.

" Suniye....what happened ? " asked kushi.

Arnav " I am diabetic. From morning I didn't had anything that's why " he whispered.

Kushi - Ok, Get up.

Arnav tried getting up still stumbling. He fall against kushi who held him by waist. Slowly she took him inside the room. She laid him on bed and fall against him as her saree got tuck under him. She got up and brought a jug of water and splashed on his face. Arnav scrunched his eyebrows. She immediately called her friend to that room.

Kushi - " Madhu he is diabetic. he didn't had anything from morning and fell down unconscious " Kushi explained her friend who treats diabetes patients.

Madhu - " Nothing to worry " She called reception and asked for some medicines.

Soon a boy came and handed over her the medicines and injected him.

Madhu - Nothing to worry kushi. He'll be alright. By the way who is he ?

Kushi - Don't know. I was going to fresh up. I saw him stumbling so only called you

Arnav's phone rang. Kushi picked his phone - Hello......

Atharv - Who'z this ?

Kushi - Actually the person you called has fell down unconscious. His phone is with me.

Atharv - Oh my God...where is he now ? And how is Arnav ?

Kushi - We are in Purple  orchid. And please relax. Doctor has treated him.

Atharv - Thank god. Im coming. pls mam stay there till then.

Kushi - Sure.

Kushi waited for sometime. it was already past 9.30. she should reach home, her father must be worried. She called a room boy and asked him to be with Arnav till his friend comes and went away.

Atharv came and took Arnav to his Apartment.

It was two days later -

Arnav was sitting in his cabin doing his work when suddenly a person came in.

"Hlo ASR " Said the person.

" Hlo Mr.Sehgal " Said Arnav and asked him to sit.

" how r u ASR ? "

" I am fine. What brings u here ? "

Mr.Sehgal - Actually ASR today morning I received a parcel......( Handling him the parcel ) Here have a look at this.

Arnav got the packet in his hands and got shocked seeing and reading the content - What the hell ?

Mr.Sehgal - from where I don't know. But today I received that packet along with a msg to publish this in our Magazine. But I thought to show it to you. What shall I do now ?

Arnav - Thanks Mr.Sehgal. I will take care of this. Thanks for informing me.

Mr.Sehgal - Come on ASR.... it happens every now and then with every people like you. So not to bother. Take care...I'll take ur leave.

Shaking his hands with Mr.Sehgal he sent him away.

He was bubbling in anger. He soon called Atharv and NK and showed him the packet. They rolled their eyes.

Arnav - Arrange a meeting with Manager of Purple orchid immediately. I need him before me at any cost in next few minutes. And Atharv who was there with me ?

Atharv - I don't know bro. Actually when I called you, some lady picked my call. I asked her to wait there till I come. But when I reached there, there was no one except room service guy. After seeing you, I didn't thought anything else and took you to flat. That's it.