Kushi......

Few more days passed away with Arnav missing Kushi a lot. Kushi is observing that her husband has the guts to send her good morning, Good night messages to her everyday.

But she still didn't decided to go back to him. She waited patiently keeping her Love and longing to be with him in his life. This is not the time to fall week. She has to be strong for herself.

Delhi -

Few more days passed away. Arnav came inside the home by 8.30 after a tiring day of back to back meetings. He directly went to his room and got freshen up.

He had the boring dinner prepared by his cook and went to Kushi's room. He looked at the neat room and sighed. He went and laid on her bed looking at the big teddy bear she has kept in that room.

He laid and sent a good night message to Kushi and closed his eyes to sleep. He was spending his sleeping hours in the room where Kushi used to say. He was feeling very lonely.

If only he had a little sense inside him...... Then all this wouldn't have happened. He would have been lying in his room in the protective cocoon of his wife...... But...... He had very easily without any effort crushed it.

He was thinking all this when unknown to him his eyes closed on its own accord taking him into the deepest slumber.

Time passed away. It was nearly 11 when the door of his apartment got opened. The life of Raizada guy has returned back to him. Kushi stepped inside smiling widely seeing her home sweet home.

She was thinking of the shocking expression Arnav would have in his face when he see her......

She went to her room and opened it only to get surprised herself. Arnav was lying there on her bed hugging her teddy bear.

Kushi thought - " What is he doing here ? You have spoiled my whole surprise Mr. Raizada....... " Huffing she went near him only to realise that he is in his deep slumber.

She sat beside him and shook her head. He and his habit of sleeping without shirt......

She caressed his hair and smiled. She went and took her luggage and kept it inside the wardrobe. She went and fresh up herself and laid beside him on her bed. He is in his deep sleep it seems, he didn't even stirred a bit.

She felt home now. She is beyond happy to be here right now. But she can't let this Raizada guy to know that she is back wholeheartedly. Some game time is needed to add some flavours in their life.....

Kushi - " Mr. Raizada wait and see........ From now on I will make to run on your toes......" She smiled like a crazy looking at him.

Next morning -

Arnav scrunched his eyes opening it due to the sunlight falling on his face. He stretched his arms and woke up yawning.

He looked at his left only to gasp and fell back. He fell on the floor shrieking which in turn woke her up.

He got hurt on back. Kushi looked at him who was trying to get up. He got up and saw her frowning...... Who was smiling looking at his face.

He smacked his head - Again, you are hallucinating her Arnav. Kushi is in Nanital. She must be doing her work.

He sighed - " You are far better than real Kushi. You smile to me, hug me and kiss me..... But in real....... " He shook his head widening his eyes and went out.

Kushi looked at his vanishing figure with amusement - What the heck just happened ? Arnav Singh Raizada is hallucinating me..... Wow......

She giggled like a baby and got up and went inside the washroom to get fresh up. On the other side Arnav went to his room to fresh up.

He sat on the dining to have his breakfast. His cook came and kept coffee for him. Kushi too got ready and went to the dining. She thought for sometime and went and took her place.

Arnav looked at her and groaned - Not again man. Kushi stop appearing before me. (He closed his eyes ) Now I will open my eyes and you will vanish like always......

Kushi smiled at him and saw the hot coffee. She grinned and pushed the cup near his hand so that his fingers can touch the hot coffee.....

Arnav shrieked and jumped from his seat throwing his hair in air due to the hot coffee.

He looked at her with wide eyes - Are you sitting here for real ?

Kushi nodded her head. Arnav - Iam not hallucinating this right ?

Kushi smirked getting up from the table with the hot coffee cup and actioned as if she will threw it on him.

Arnav smiled wide and hugged her with all his might.

He came out from the hug and looked at her all over not believing that she is there for real. Kushi with great difficult put her almost stern face.

Arnav - When did you came ?

Kushi - yesterday night.

Arnav - I was up till 10. I didn't see you then.....

Kushi - I came at 11.

Arnav - What the......

Kushi - What ?

Arnav - Kushi I told you that day itself...... If you wanna come back, just give me a call. I would've came to pick you up. Are you mad ? You came alone on 11 at night. This is totally unsafe Kushi.

Kushi turned around to hide her smile. She felt good hearing his scoldings. He cares for her very much......

Arnav saw that she got angry (According to him ) and sighed - Kushi, Iam sorry for shouting like this...... But this is not a good idea to travel at this late hour alone. Please don't do this next time. If you want to go anywhere at late just call me once.

Kushi smiled - Enough of your lecture Mr. Raizada. I need to go out. Come and drop me.

Arnav was surprised hearing her ordering him but he smiled and said - Let's go.

Kushi - First finish your breakfast. Then we will go.

Arnav - " Fine " he said and sat on the table to have his breakfast.

Kushi asked her to drop her at a cafe shop - Iam going to meet my friend. I'll come back by noon.

Arnav nodded his head and started his vehicle. He was smiling like a mad while driving.

At office -

He walked passing his employee who looked at him in surprise seeing him smiling wide.

He was swirling his car key on his fingers and walked to his cabin. He looked at the photo frame of theirs on the table.

Arnav - Thank you so much Kushi........ For coming back to me. I love you......

He chuckled and sat there smiling. His PA who came there to greet him and tell his schedule got flabbergasted seeing him smiling.

His PA - Sir today you have scheduled.....

But Arnav cut her off - Cancel all my meetings for today. And don't disturb me for sometime.

His PA - But sir.....

Arnav looked at her sternly - If I said to cancel all my meetings then do that.

His PA nodded her head and went away. He stood up and went to Atharv's cabin. Atharv who was busy designing something looked at him in surprise.

Arnav went near him and started swirling him in Joy. Atharv got bewildered and shouted - Bro.....Bro...... What happened ?

Arnav - Kushi came back atharv.....

Atharv got surprised and squealed - Really ?

Arnav nodded his head and sat on the table - Yes she came back..... To me.....

He whispered smiling softly. Atharv - Gear up Bro...... You have many more things to do......... To impress my Bhabhi.......

They both chuckled and hi-fi ed each other getting happy.