Kushi woke up

It's next day

Arnav sat beside Kushi holding her hand. Arnav - " What do you want Kushi ? I know you are angry at me for not believing you. But I asked sorry right ? Upon all this......Pichle char dhinon se sewa karvarahi ho na ? Phir bhi dhil Nahi bhara thume ? (For the past four days you are making me do service for you. Even then your heart is not fulfilled ) pls wake up Kushi. Iam so sorry " He cried...

After sometime finally the most waited second came when Kushi opened her hazel eyes. She let her eyes wander around the surroundings. Finally her eyes rested on Arnav who was checking her prescription and medicines. Tears brimmed in her eyes, she tried wiping her eyes only to wince in pain gaining Arnav's attention. He dropped everything whatever he was doing and ran to her.

Arnav - " Kushi.....you woke up..... Wait let me call the doctor " Even before She understand or say anything he flew away.

After few seconds Arnav came in with doctor. The doctor smiled at her. Doctor - Hi Mrs. Raizada....how are you feeling now ?

Kushi - My hand is paining a lot. Iam not able to get up. What happened to me ?

Doctor - It's nothing Mrs.Raizada..... you had underwent a surgery due to your accident. Your have injuries in Head, leg and hands. But with right medication you will recover soon.

Kushi nodded her head. Doctor went away asking Arnav to accompany her. So Arnav went out with Doctor. As the doctor said about Accident, she remembered everything. Every Ugly thing that came infront of her. She cried uncontrollable thinking about Disha and as a result her head started throbbing. She cried loudly due to pain. Exactly at the same time the whole gang came to see her like they do daily. They all got shocked seeing Kushi like that. Abeer ran towards Kushi and held her.

Abeer - Kushi....what happened ? Why are you crying ? Is it paining ? Should I call the doctor ? Kushi.......pls stop crying.

Finishing his talks with Doctor, Arnav came in the ward. His eyes got wide and he too ran to Kushi. He held her hands. Arnav - Kushi..... Why are you crying like this ? Stop crying.....otherwise it will worsen your health Kushi....

Kushi looked at him and become silent at once, surprising everyone. Kushi thought " How will I face him again ? In her hate game, Disha has pulled him inside unwantedly. What if as he said, That photos got published....his reputation would have crumbled infront of the whole world "

Thinking all this she fell down unconscious in his arms. Arnav and Abeer looked at her and made her lay properly and covered her with bedsheet. Her week mind couldn't handle all this pressure right now.

Atharv - What happened to her suddenly Yaar ?

Abeer - nothing....Take care of her Arnav. Let's go guys.....he said and moved out wiping his lone tears.

Arnav sat beside her and kept on looking her. He can understand how much pain she must be enduring now or may be more than he think. He should behave normally with her.

In next few hrs, she opened her eyes again. Arnav looked at her - Finally Papa's princess decided to wake up from her sleep. Gud....

Kushi looked at him confused. Is he talking normal ? Or is he taunting her like always ? .. Arnav - And you know....Your Papa came here yesterday and asked me to come to Gupta Mansion. And I spoke with your Doctor also.... She said that you can get discharged tmrw after some tests. Toh chalein thumhari Papa ke Ghar ? (Shall we go to your Papa's home )

Kushi nodded her head still confused. Arnav - Superb....( He didn't know what to do ) I...I'll go and get something for us to eat. Ok...

Arnav flew away from there and stood outside leaning against the wall. He released the breath that stuck inside him till now. Only God knows how much nervous he was speaking with her. He kept his hands over his thudding heart to calm it down and went to get something for them to eat.

The day passed like that. Next day Kushi was asked to undergo numerous tests, and in evening after completing all the formalities Kushi was discharged. Arnav took her to Gupta Mansion.

Gopal waited for Kushi at the gate itself. He cried seeing Kushi in wheelchair. He ran to him. Gopal - Devimaiya Ka lakh lakh shukar hei...you are alright bitiya. You know me and Maalik didn't even got a peaceful sleep all these days. And what is this ? Why are you sitting in wheelchair bitiya ?

Kushi - Kaka.... Iam alright. It's just for not giving pressure to my legs. It's injured right..... That's why.

Gopal - " Whatever.... You come in bitiya " He said and did Aarthi to Arshi.

Arnav and Kushi came inside. Gopal - Bitiya..... Lift is not working from morning. How will you go to your room.

Kushi thought and said - I'll stay in guest room downstairs.

Gopal - But bitiya...it's not even cleaned. You will get infection.

Kushi - Don't worry Kaka. I'll slowly go to upstairs.

Kushi said and tried get up and was about to fell down..... When she felt a protective hold on her waist. She looked up to see that Arnav is holding her safely.

Arnav - Careful Kushi. What if you fell down ?

Kushi - " I...Iam alright " She tried moving away from him. But Arnav held her safely.

Arnav - Stop it. Otherwise you will fell down again.

In one swift Arnav lifted her making her gasp. Arnav - Where is your room ?

Kushi - " Haan...." She asked still in shock.

Arnav - I asked you....where is your Room Kushi ?

Kushi - " Woh.... "She pointed her finger upstairs.

Arnav started ascending the stairs with her in his arms. While shiv Gupta who is watching all this from up on other side smiled through tears. He was so worried for his daughter. But now he can see that his daughter is in safe Arms.

On the other side, Kushi - " Woh.... This is my room...." She said to Arnav.

Gopal opened the door for them. Arnav entered inside the room with Kushi. He was surprised seeing her room. It was beautiful and classy. It was a bright white and dark blue colour combined room. On side of the wall was filled with her cute picture. From the childhood it seems. He slowly moved in. She has a cute coconut swing on one end. Some dolls near it. He shook his head and layed her on the bed.

He turned only to see the other side of wall. He was left unspeechable. Other side of the wall is covered with his and Kushi's photo. Right from engagement, sangeeth, Mehendi finally their marriage pics. Kushi looked at him who was looking their photos.

Kushi - Aap....Aap Ghar jayiye. Thanks for bringing me here.

Arnav looked at her and went out. On the way he saw Disha who was filling water in the jug. As soon as she saw him , she dropped the jug and it broken into pieces. He looked at her and then the broken jug with his sharp gaze. She ran away not able to look at him.