Shiv's Love story.....

The day rolled with a new physiotherapist for Kushi. Arnav was carefully supervising the exercises to be done by Kushi.

Dr - Mr. Raizada, I will attend Kushi Mam daily in morning. But you need to make her do all this evening also. Then only the methods will be effective.

Arnav - Sure mam. I'll take care. Don't worry. But how long will it take for her to get better like before ?

Kushi looked at him frowning hearing the question. Dr - With right effort she will be alright very soon. Don't worry sir. If any need.... Pls do call me.

Arnav - " Sure mam " he shook his hands with doctor and lead her outside.

Kushi had a faint smile on her face looking at his vanishing figure. 'Arnav Singh Raizada aka ASR is totally a changed man now. A calm and composed Arnav now. He is regretting his behaviour and is trying his best to take care of her. But will that change everything ? Will that erase the pain she is going through ? What should she expect from him ?

The most painful moments she is going through is she didn't knew what to do ? Should she accept him or let him go ? They got married of course..... But what is the destination of this relationship ? Should she expect a happy married life with him ? Or let him go and live a life without him ? Because she knew that she don't  have any space in his life. She's really confused not knowing what is her future ? ' she sighed thinking like every other day she does and laid back on the bed to take rest.

On the other hand Arnav entered inside the room to see her she's resting. He took his laptop and started doing his work.

Evening 6 PM -

Arnav was resting on recliner when Kushi woke up. She tried to get up only to wince. Arnav woke up startled and ran to her. 

Arnav - What happened Kushi ?

Kushi - Nothing.

Arnav - Fine. Kushi doctor said that you should do exercise in evening. I think you should start it now itself.

Kushi - Fine.

A knock came on the door and both turned towards the door to see that Gopal Kaka was standing there with a tray in his hands. He came inside and smiled.

Gopal - good evening bitiya..... See I have bought your haldi dhoodh. Come on drink it soon. (Turning to Arnav) dhamadh ji this is for you.... ( He handed him a cup of black coffee )

Arnav - Thanks Kaka.

Gopal - I'll bring your dinner after one hour beta.

Kushi - Kaka..... I will come down.

Gopal - Bitiya how can you walk till downstairs ? You rest here itself......

Kushi - Kaka please, it's very suffocating to stay in room all the time. I'll come to dining.

Gopal looked at Arnav who blinked his eyes in return - Ok bitiya. I'll prepare your dinner.

Kushi stood up slowly and limped towards washroom. After 10 minutes she came out freshing herself.

Arnav took her downstairs and both sat on the garden. Kushi closed her eyes feeling the fresh air after many days and smiled.

Shiv too joined them. Shiv - Dekho Kushi...... There is a new rose on that plant.

Kushi looked at it and smiled. Arnav - " What's new in that uncle ? There is rose on every plant " he said confused.

Kushi smiled looking at the plant while shiv had a rare big smile on his face.