"Well don't be babe. You shouldn't be doubting yourself. You're truly the smartest person I know." I smile at him.

I grab my food, and sit next to Xavier and start to eat. We sit in silence, Xavier going through his phone as I continue to think about Boston. Once I finish, I put my dirty dishes in the dishwasher.

"Do you want to come upstairs?" I ask Xavier, as we leave the kitchen and I grab my bag heading for the steps.

"I think I should go home babe. It is 10:30 and we have school tomorrow." He says, coming over to me and giving me a kiss.

"Okay," I walk him to the door. "Goodnight babe."

"I love you." He says, walking out the door giving me another kiss.

"I love you too." I say, then I watch him walk to his Jeep and drive away.

I shut the door, grab my bag and head straight for my dad's room. Amanda isn't sleeping over tonight so it's just dad and Noelle in his room.

"So, what did BU say?" My dad asks, as I walk in and sit on his bed, petting Noelle.

"I got in." I say in a very monotone voice.

"Sweetheart, I'm confused. This is your dream school, why are you not jumping off the walls right now about this?" He asks.

"With Xavier and everything, I don't know if I want to move across the country now."

"Amelia listen, this boy can not be the one to hold you back from anything. If you don't want to go to Boston it has to be because you don't see a life there. As Cristina said in Grey's Anatomy, you can not let what he wants eclipse what you need."

"Dad, how do you always give the best advice?" I say, getting up to hug him.

"Because I know this world and you and Chloe a lot more than you realize." He gives me a kiss on the head.

I leave his room and go to Chloes. Whenever either of us are having boy problems, we go to each other first then our best friends. I knock on her door and open it to see her putting on a face mask at her vanity.

She sees the worriedness on my face and immediately asks, "What's wrong?"

"I go into Boston U, and now I have no idea what to do." I tell her, sitting on her bed as she turns to face me on her vanity chair.

"Amelia, I really can't tell you what to do, but you need to know that whatever you do has to be what's best for you."

"I know, but I don't know what's best for me." I explain, falling back onto her bed.

"I think you do. Amelia you haven't been to Boston since you were 13, and Xavier loves you so much and I know you love him too."

I sit back up, "I know that but still."

"It comes down to this Amelia. Would you be okay if Xavier packed up all his stuff at the end of the summer and moved to the east coast, and promised to see you during holiday breaks. Which is only three not including summer."

This finally causes me to feel what Xavier must've felt when he found out I got into Boston. Guilt immediately washes over me because if he told me he got into a school so far away and could leave me, I would be a wreck.

"Thanks Chloe, I'm going to go to bed now. I'll see you in the morning." I head to her door.

"Goodnight Amelia." She says, as I close the door and walk to my room.

I throw my bag on the floor and decide I'll unpack tomorrow after school. I get ready for bed and snuggle up in my bed. I play on my phone until I fall asleep.