Four

It's been a few days since the dinner when my dad told us to invite over Xavier, Lucy, Blake, Grayson, and Aidan. Also since Amanda brought up that when their parents were in school with her, and the theories people had about them.

It's now Friday and we all decided to hang out at my house, but my dad and Amanda won't mbe home tonight. They are taking a trip to Oregon to see Amanda's family for the weekend, so the house is mine and Chloe's for now.

It was decided that we just want some movies and then everyone will sleep over and we can go to the lake behind my house tomorrow.

The school day went fast, and now I'm driving myself and Chloe to our house to get everything ready before everyone comes.

I need to get the guest bedroom ready as Chloe starts to prepare all of the snacks. Then Chloe's going to drive to the local pizza parlor to pick up the pizzas and I will finish washing beach towels for tomorrow.

"Okay so Christine, Lucy and I can take my room. Corbin will sleep with you in your room. Then the boys can take the guest bedroom. That should work right?" I say to Chloe as we finish getting ready.

"Sounds good to me. I rented three movies on On Demand: Jumanji, Mean Girls, and 21 Jump Street." Chloe tells me.

"Okay, they should all like at least one of those movies. Everything is ready and everyone is supposed to be here in 30 minutes so I'm going to walk Noelle real quickly." I say as I put my shoes on and Noelles leash on her.

"Okay." Chloe says as I start to walk out the door.

Whenever I walk Noelle, I always do my deep thinking here, not in the shower like most people. In the shower is where I sing my heart out and only do that.

My dad and Amanda's wedding is scheduled to be in early May, with Chloe and I both as bridesmaids. Prom is two weeks after that, so I'll need to find someone go to with me.

Last year Christine and I went with Michael Brown and Jared Brown, fraternal twins. They were fun, but the entire time it was them arguing about-

"Excuse me miss, do you know where the nearest gas station is?" I look over to see a man in a black pick up truck.

"Oh yeah! It's on Barnett St. which is the first right out of the neighborhood then the first left and it's on the left side!" I tell him. It's odd he came into a private neighborhood asking for directions.

"Thank you. Cute dog there, what's it's name?" He continues to talk to me. I'm kind of creeped out now.

"Thanks, and her names Noelle." I tell him, as I pick her up.

"Nice, well goodbye then." He says and speeds down my street, out of the neighborhood. One really odd thing is that he went the opposite way of where I told him the gas station was.

I put Noelle down and fast walk back to my house, basically running. I look back just to make sure the guy was not anywhere to be seen. The last thing I would want is him knowing where I lived. I don't know if I'm being overdramatic but, I don't care. Rather be safe than sorry!

"Hey- What's wrong?" Chloe says as I walk into the living room and sit down.

"I just had the weirdest interaction with a man, who majorly creeped me out." I tell her.

"What happened?" Christine says, coming out of the kitchen with a can of coke.

"When did you get here? Anyways, I'm stopped by this man in a black pickup and he asks where the closest gas station is. I tell him it's on Barnett St. and then he asks about Noelle, then speeds away going the opposite direction of Barnett St." I say.