Peter x Sam

There will be cussing in here.

Peter was on his way back home what he didn't expect was to see the rogues there. While on the way he started his homework when Happy told him that they were there.
Peter's POV
I was walking into the tower when in the elevator I said "common room please Fri" the AI replied "yes peter" when I got to the common room I didn't hear anything. It was worrisome because there was usually a tv on or someone talking. As I walked in I looked up to see the rogue advengers (spelling?) instantly got mad and sad because of what they did to my dad. I was also sad because my boyfriend was there but we can't be together because of them going against the accords. Steve thought it was a good idea to speak "who's this kid Tony?"
I said "I'm not a kid so shut the fuck up." Dad just looked like a proud dad while Steve just looked pissed off next thing I hear is "P-P-Peter?" I looked around then found Sam I start tearing up because I miss him I looked to dad for approval to hug and kiss him. Dad nodded his head then I ran at Sam and kissed him after we kissed I looked at him and started to cry. I buried my head in his chest and cried no one spoke for a couple minutes till someone shouted "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!"
I looked up and saw it was Steve Sam said "I was kissing my boyfriend is that a problem?" Steve just looked mad and told Sam that there was no problem. I looked at dad and asked "dad can me and Sam go to my room?" Steve just couldn't keep his mouth shut "Tony how could you raise a child if you're a alcoholic?" I looked at Steve and pushed him up against the wall and said "don't talk about my dad like that not after what u did to him." Then I let him go and went back to Sam and looked at my dad and he said "yeah you can go to your room." I just took Sam's hand and dragged him to my room.

Hey I know it's a little crappy can you request some stuff I don't know what else I can write about or what you will like.