Memory 5

"Hey San. Let's go have lunch." Gii asked San as soon as the teacher left their classroom.

"I don't think I can go with you." San showed Gii Zen's bag. "Why is he like that? He seems like he has dual personality. When in studies, he looks so genius and all, but when not, he just completely switches personality. Look at this bag of his. Guess I should start giving sentiment to this bag, reckon I'd stay with this a little longer."

"Who told you that crap?"

"Oh, right. I haven't told you yet. We have a deal. We're taking this game Control your emotions until you can't bear it anymore and I should endure my sad emotions just to take my enrolment form back!"

"What game? And before you answer, I wasn't pertaining to your enrolment form. I was talking about Zen being genius."

"What, isn't he one? I saw him just this last subject, he was reading way too far from what the teacher was discussing. It even looked like he's two chapters ahead of the teacher!" San explained in a very irritated tone.

"Seriously San, do you know what our last subject was?"

"No actually."

"You better take a look at your enrolment form then." Gii got on her feet.

"Are you kidding me? or are you really stupid?"

"Oh. Yes. I'm sorry. I forgot. Here, look at mine." Then Gii let San look at her enrolment form then started walking towards the door. "If you don't want your young master to get angry, you better follow me to the canteen now."

---

"I really don't know how I got tricked." San complained while he was behind Gii walking towards the canteen.

"Zen is good at trickery, no one can surpass him and no one can escape from his actions whenever he sets an eye to his target. You shouldn't make it a big deal."

"No! Don't tell me that I am his target! I am not into gays 'coz he looks like one. How stupid of me! No wonder the teacher was talking in Thai; of course it was Thai subject. I didn't even remember that it's just the first day of school, yet he owns a book already and I don't."

"Why did you enrol in Thai subject anyway? And Please add to your stupidity list that the teacher wasn't holding a textbook. It was just his notebook discussing the school activities this year." Gii was already annoyed of San. "Don't take Zen seriously San. You're just driving yourself crazy."

"I want to learn Thai Gii, and How could I not? I really thought that he was a genius! Now I am totally convinced that he's a real monster."

"Is that so? I'll teach you every single Thai word that I know! And Sorry to disappoint you about the genius Zen. Speaking of which: the genius one is Ten, Zen's brother, and he's really cool!"

"Is he handsome?" San asked, noticing how Gii's expression just turned into dreamy one from dark.

"Oh no" Gii sounded scared, "How did you know? Oh San, if you see him, you'll really forget being a guy! And I am warning you, don't you dare snatch him from me!"

"Gii. How many times should I tell you that I am a straight guy? No worries, okay? I don't even see myself appreciating a guy's look!"

"Good. Better be sure than sorry, but if you ever feel like switching gender, you can have your Zen or anyone but Ten. Understand?"

"Just thinking of being with a guy makes me puke."

"Hahaha. You're weird." Gii laughed.

"Is the canteen still far?"

"We're almost there." Gii assured him.

---

"San, this is Four, Jey, Theo White, and Fai. She's my prettiest cousin" Gii introduced San to the group, which Zen is in.

Four is a small guy, maybe as short as San is, white skinned and has a very charming presence.

Jey looks like a superstar who would likely to get all the girls who were rejected by Zen.

Theo White is an American guy who stands as tall as Zen, and oh man! San exclaimed, his muscles intimidated San, and made him gulp.

Fai indeed is beautiful. She got unnatural blond curls at the end of her hair. She's wearing a royal blue dress that made her look even more beautiful. Her makeup is, wait? Did she apply makeup? San recalled. She doesn't seem that she need any makeup at all! San reminded himself. San compared Gii and Fai. They looked like they're twin sisters! Now that San has someone to compare to Gii, he now realized how pretty Gii is.

Zen was just poking his food with his chopsticks. It wasn't clear if he's playing with it or didn't have the appetite to eat it. Maybe both.

"And guys, this is San, our new friend."

"Hi San. I'm Four. If you are interested in Music, just come to me okay?" Four smiled.

"Yeah. Thanks." San smiled back.

"And if you are into boys, you can ask him as well." Jey interrupted, teasing Four.

"If I am to be gay, I'll make sure that you're first one that I'm gonna fuck." Four warned.

"Woah there. Let me be your seme."

"Seme your face. San, don't come to this stupid here if you ever need something or anything. You can't trust Jey. Believe me."

San just gave him an awkward smile then stood and walked towards Jey. He whispered something that made Jey explode into laughter.

"Hey man! No! Hahahaha. I can't take it. Hahahaha." Jey was already thumping the table. "No. No. Hahaha. I like you. We'll sure get along well."

"What are you laughing huh?" Funan glared at Jey.

"Hey. Enough. Okay, San, I'm Theo White. If you want girls, just ask me. I'll lend you some." Theo boasted.

"Theo! Don't you have any shame left on you? Don't mind him San. I am Lao Fai. Just ask whatever it is that you want and I'll do my very best to help you."

"Thanks Fai." Was the only line that San has said, he was in love.

"If you're thinking of asking Fai to date you. Forget it. Unless you ask her parents who were dragons." Gii said, noticing how dreamy San's face was.

Fai didn't get angry, instead she just added "I'm staying at Gii's place. My parents are busy, so I'm not really that scared of them."

"Fai, don't give our new friend false hopes."

San now realized something that he should have had noticed sooner. All of them were good looking, all of them obviously came from rich family, and that all of them were very influential.

"Are all of first years like us? How come you're all this close?" San asked.

"Yep. We've been friends since middle school, that's why." It was Four.

"Oh. Do all of the students here speak English?"

"Yes man. Don't worry. We share the same problem." Said Theo.

"Can we eat? I've already turned my food for the hundredth time, yet you're still not finished talking." Zen abruptly told the group.

The group stared at each other, then smiled all at once, giving San an And-this-monster-is-Zen expression.

Quickly, San returned the stare with the Yeah-I-know face.