Chapter 36

Quick a/n THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 700+ READS I FREAKED OUT WHEN I OPENED MY LAPTOP UP AND SAW THAT AH OMG I LOVE YOU GUYS AH THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

*Alana pov*

*1 week later*

I woke up to a knock on the door, I was home alone so I was forced to get it.

I walked down the stairs and looked through the peep hole.

I couldn't help but scream.

I opened the door and ran hugging the person that stood there.

"IVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH" I shouted at Lucy, still in her arms.

"haha same, but can you let go, I wish to breath"

We both ran into her room, I helped with the suitcase.

"where are your parents, and Kansas" i asked, Kansas is her older sister, she's 3 years older than us.

"They're in the hotel, they dropped me here and then went back, figured we'd want some catching up time." She said.

"Oh, and the suitcases?" 

"Oh, I'm staying with you when they leave, they leave in one week, I leave 3 weeks after them! You're stuck with me for a month, and  I know you have school but I'll wait for you" She said with a big smile.

"Oh ok, " I laughed.

"Lets explore! Well me, not you. You already know your house" She said laughing to herself before running off.

She looked around all the rooms and then got to mine. Her jaw dropped.

"It smells like a boy in here! After shave is for boys, this hoodie, is for boys!. Other than that, I love your room, especially this picture" She said pointing and smiling to a picture of both of us.

"oh , it's Hayes' aftershave and jumper " I laughed.

"Well aren't you lucky to have a boyfriend that smells nice, Reece's smell gets boring after a while" She said searching through my things. Reece is her boyfriend, they've been going out since last January.

"Hows Reece, and everyone in England, I miss them all sooooo much"  I said emphasizing the so.

We talked for AGES about everyone in England and America .

It started to get dark so we changed into our pyjamas.

We both had on shorts and just a vest top.

"Let's make a video and put it on instagram as a joke!" Lucy suggested.

I nodded and started to play 'cold hearted' by jack and jack.

We danced to it and recorder ourself.

"ooooo, there's so many things I wanna do, to your body" We both sang, very out of tune.

I looked at the video and uploaded it, I immediately started getting likes and comments.

I saw Lucy sitting on my bed . Frozen.

"Hey L , what's wrong?" I said sitting with her.

Still no response

"L" I shouted.

"Lu"  I shouted.

"Lucy!" I screamed.

She started freaking out. She screamed and jumped up and down before showing me her phone.

 I just laughed.

"NASH GRIER FOLLOWED ME ON INSTAGRAM! I LOVE HIM. THIS IS NOT REAL. OH MY GOSH" She shouted.

"Calm down," I laughed.

About an hour later she calmed down and we decided to watch some films.

 I chose 7 pounds, a favourite of mine and we watched it.

It was at the end where he died and I started to cry.

Literally I was crying a river.

Lucy just sat there laughing at me crying.

"You have no heart!"  I shouted throwing a pillow at her and managing to kind of make a laughing noise between tears.

Once that film was finished she chose the fault in our stars, guess I'm gonna be crying all night.

The film finished and we were both in tears.

We sat there staring at the blank screen crying.

She started laughing at me, but she was crying herself.

Like 20 minutes later we calmed down.

"Hey, Hayes sent me a video be quiet!" i said to Lucy who instantly shut up.

It was Hayes with all the boys at first.

"Hey Alana, we all miss you so much, especially me, can't wait to see you again, even though it's only been a week!"

He then walked onto stage.

"Hey guys! Say hi to Alana my gir- um , my friend" He said causing me to laugh.

We're not going out, but he obviously thinks so, it's cute.

The video ended and he blew me a kiss.

A tear fell, I wasn't gonna see him for 2 more months and 3 weeks!

Alana pulled me into a hug and we talked for a while.

We were talking about politics, stuff gets random when we're tired.

Suddenly my eyes felt heavy and I fell into a deep sleep.

a/n It's shorter than normal but I need to thankyou again!