Chapter 5

*Alana pov*

I was in the car on my way to the new house, I couldn't stop thinking about Hayes. He had followed me on instagram then i bumped into him! I'm so stupid, all i could get out was "hey" and " i have to go" it's a good think I'm not a major fan, I would've completely freaked! 

I may not be a big fan but I must admit, he was cute. What do I mean cute?! He was HOT!

The car suddenly came to an abrupt stop and my parents got out. I quickly got out too and stared at my new house as my mum got Daisy out of the car. Stuart ran ahead and opened the door. I ran in and explored my new home. It was HUGE!! I ran up the stair case and checked out the bedrooms. I went into one of the rooms. It was massive! It had an on suit bathroom and a walk in wardrobe ! The boxes that were spread out around the room had my name on them. This must mean it was my room. My very own room! I went into the on suit and saw a massive mirror, it was perfect. The room next to mine was a spare one. It was just at the top of the stairs as you come up. The first on your right to be precise.

I walked downstairs and into the kitchen, I then opened the fridge and to my surprise, it was full of food!

"  Hunny, could you please walk to the shop for me and buy some milk? It's just at the end of the road, we passed it on our way from the airport."

" yeah sure mum" As i said this my mum got her purse out of her bag and handed me $10, to buy myself something too.

I still had my shoes on so all i had to do was grab my phone and walk out the door.

I walked down the road until i reached a shop with a red sign out front that read 'local' I pushed the door and walked inside. I heard a familiar voice but ignored it, I picked up some milk and walked to the cashier, I payed for my milk and left.

As i was walking down my road i felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around quickly to be met by beautiful blue eyes, they were sparkling and i couldn't stop staring.

"Hey" Hayes grier! Again? Twice in one day, this is luck.

"Oh um hi?" I said in a questioning tone.

" I saw you on instagram , and then at the airport and now. And gosh you're beautiful"

"Thanks" I could feel my cheeks turn a bright red colour.

"So I see you have an English accent, what brings you to my road? In North Carolina"

" Oh I just moved here, and this is your road?"

"Yeah I live at number 52"

"Really ? I live at number 53, just across from you!"

"So you're my new neighbour! Nice to meet you, I'm Hayes if you didn't already know"

"Yeah I know who you are, I'm Alana and I must get going!" 

I started to walk off when I felt a grab at my hand.

"Wait, would your family like to come round for dinner tonight? My step mum Nila told me to invite the new neighbours."

"Yeah sure, sounds good. I'll ask my mum, she'll probably be up for it."

*Hayes pov*

She was amazing. I can't believe I saw her again! I just watched her walking into the distance. I'm so excited for tonight. it's gonna be soo much fun!

I walked into my house and went on twitter, this is basically all I done for the rest of the night.

*Alana's pov* 

As soon as I got home I told my mum about Hayes asking us to come round for dinner. She told me whilst I was at the shops Nila came by with Skylyn to ask. I guess I'm gonna see Hayes tonight as well.