Chapter 19

*Alana pov*

We walked off the plane in silence. Well that is everyone but me, I kind of skipped and sung , I was really hyper.

I grabbed Hayes and made him skip with me to the place we get our luggage.

All our bags came and we walked to to be met by a limo.

"Wow" I said , my jaw dropped.

"Close your mouth, you'll catch flies" Jack J said to me, he was really nice and funny.

We all got into the limo and there where a few other boys in there , I kind of recognized them.

"OH MY GOSH YOU'RE HAYES' BAE" One shouted make a "Puma" face.

"that's Cameron Dallas" Hayes whispered into my ear.

I nodded and checked my phone.

"I'm Cameron," he said putting out his hand for me too shake, I did.

"I'm Carter" A boy said in a kind of Asian accent, I've seen one of his vines with him and his mum, he was mocking her accent.

"And I'm Matt" One said with a cheery smile.

I greeted them all and we all just talked for a while until we got to the hotel.

"Okay, Hayes and Alana will be sharing ,Jack J and Matt, Jack g and Louise , Me and Cameron and Carter and Shawn when he gets here. Everyone else will have to figure it out them self." Said Nash to all of us.

We all nodded and went out separate ways to our room.

Me and Hayes had a room on the top floor, it had a beautiful view of the sea and it was massive!

I just layed on the bed for a while until Hayes came and layed on top of me.

"Hi" I said with the little breath I had because he was squashing me.

"Hi" he said smiling .

He pecked my cheek then got off and went into the bathroom.

"we're all going down to the pool so get changed!" He said from where he was.

"Okay, don't come out yet!" I said back at him before getting my suitcase and pulling out a white bikini.

It was bandeau but had a cut in the middle so it showed a tiny bit of cleavage. the bottoms where just plane white.

I quickly changed just before Hayes came out.

I put sun tan lotion on then on top a big t-shirt dress , flipflops and sunglasses.

I picked up two towels and we walked to the pool.

Luckily it was an outside pool so I could tan.

I fount the perfect spot and just lay there tanning for a while.

Louise was in the pool with all the guys so I was kinda the odd one out.

I was almost asleep when it felt like the sun went, I opened my eyes and saw all the guys above me smiling.

They quickly picked me up and threw me in the pool.

"Oh my gosh!" I screamed whilst laughing.

 I quickly got out and pushed them all in, well they let me .

We 'played' in the water until it started to get dark.

"Hey lets all go out and eat somewhere nice" Carter suggested.

We all agreed on a fancy restaurant down the road and went up to get dressed.

I showed first this time , I wore a white sundress with light blue stripes going horizontally. I paired it with white Roche runs and light makeup. I walked out and Hayes' jaw dropped.

"What" I laughed at him.

"you look amazing" He said causing me to blush.

He walked over to me and hugged me, he then pulled away so I could see his face and he could see mine.

He slowly kissed me, for about 2 minutes before going to shower.

I just lay on the bed until he was finished, he wore a light blue shirt which matched the stripes on my dress and black skinny jeans.

I grabbed a cardigan and small bag and we left.

We got to the restaurant and sat in the garden. It had lights everywhere and lake with a bridge over it, it was beautiful.

One we finished eating a waiter took a picture of all of us by the lights and I put it on instagram.

I captioned it : Amazing night with the family 

I also tagged all of them and they all posted the picture too, making me gain loads of followers.

We all went back to the hotel and went into Cameron and Nash's room , since it was the biggest.

We decided on playing "I have never" which is where someone says a statement e.g " I have never eaten fries" and if you have done what they said you drink a shot, but we decided to use orange juice instead. Nash started us off.

"I have never picked my nose" Everyone drank except me and Louise.

"I have never pecked a person on the lips" Jack J said. Everyone drank.

"I have never snogged a girl without tong" Hayes said. We all drank again.

"I have never snogged with tong" Cam said, everyone drank except me..

"I have never shown my sausage to a girl" Taylor said making us laugh at how he said sausage.

Everyone drank except me and Louise, obviously. Hayes drank which surprised me.

"I have never done the nasty" Nash said in his ratchet voice.

Nash, Carter, Taylor , Jack g and Louise drank, which shocked me to be honest.

We carried on with a few more rounds until I started to get tired.

I went back to my room but Hayes stayed in Cams. I went on my phone for a while, until I fell asleep.

A/N So I'm gonna introduce Cams girlfriend soon, I already have her name and stuff. so he's taken now sorryyyyy