Chapter 15

*Alana pov*

I'd recognize that cakey foundation , Caterpillar eyebrows and plastic smelling "Girl" any day.

It was Chloe.

Jacob saw the expression on my face and followed my gaze until he saw Hayes, his jaw dropped.

"Is that the Chloe girl you told me about?" He asked, still staring at them.

"Yup" I said whilst walking to them.

"Um , hi?" I said more of a question than anything.

"Can we help you?" Chloe said with an evil smirk.

"No, but you obviously can't help yourself." I said, her smile dropped.

At this point Jacob was next to me with his hand on my shoulder.

"Why are you here Alana" Hayes said, I felt a tear fall from my eye.

"Leave it, he's not worth it" Jacob said, shooting Hayes a death stare.

"I don't know why I ever bothered with you" I said as i turned and walked out of the door.

I rode back home, not acknowledging Jacob who was penny boarding behind me, he knew I was upset and he always knew how to handle it, letting me have my space then getting me food.

I got to my door and ran in, throwing my penny board down. I went into my room and just lay on my bed staring into space until Jacob came up with food.

"Hey, wanna talk about it or watch a film?" He asked setting the food down on the bed, and then placing himself beside it.

"Film" I said as I opened netflix on my tv.

We settled with 7 pounds because I wanted to watch a sad film to let my tears out, and gosh did I cry.

Even after the film was finished I cried. Jacob brought me into a hug, I felt so safe around him.

We just sat there cuddling for a bit until he spoke.

"You should call him" He said.

"Why" I asked, annoyed.

" Maybe it wasn't what it looked like, maybe you got it wrong, like he did."

"Fine" 

I picked up my phone and called him.

"Hello" He said.

"Hey , can we talk"

"Alana? Who's phone you calling off?" I forgot I got a new phone and he didn't have my number.

"Mine, long story, please can we talk."

"Ok, go ahead."

"What were you going with Chloe today?" I said with tears filling my eyes, I could see the concern on Jacobs face.

"We were on a date, like me and you were meant to be, but obviously you got company so what does it matter." He said almost shouting.

"What do you mean I have company? I would've gone on the date today if I could but I couldn't, doesn't mean you can replace me with that slut!" I said letting a tear slip down my cheek. Jacob quickly wiped it away.

"Well you replaced me with whoever that was! " He said.

"I replaced you with no one, what am I , just your side hoe!?"

"No, you actually mean something to me, but I don't to you" His voice cracked as he said this.

"You haven't even let me explain who he is. And he has a name! It's Jacob" 

"Well have a nice life with jacob" He said and the line went dead.

" Well that's a start" Jacob said cheery.

"No" I said and curled up into a ball under the covers.

Jacob left the room and went somewhere, I'm not sure where but I heard the front door slam, I ignored it and fell asleep, slowly and then all at once.(tfios yaaaaas)

*Hayes pov*

5 minutes after I talked to Alana there was a knock on my door.

I was the only one home so I expected it to be Nash or someone, so I got up and opened it.

Jacob.

"Can I help you." I said rather rudely ,

"Yeah, I'm here to explain about Alana, it's not what you think."

"Ok explain, but you're letting the warmth out so come in"

I lead him in and we sat in the family room.

He took a seat before he started.

"Okay I'm Alana's brother a-" I cut him off before he could say any more.

"WHAT" I shouted.

"Calm down" He said laughing at me.

"Why did she never tell me?"

"I don't know, but let me carry on. I don't live with her because we have different mums and as you know, her mum and our dad broke up for reasons I don't want to mention."

"okay.." I said confused.

"So I live with my mum and she lives with hers, we rarely see each other , so when I heard she moved to North Carolina I got on the first flight out here, I wasn't gonna let my little sister move away without me seeing her."

"Oh, I'm sorry dude, I completely mis-understood, I need to talk to her."

"Yeah, come by tomorrow, I'm gonna go now."

"Okay thanks bro"

and with that he left.

A/N Guys I'm so sorry for not updating I've been really busy with school.

Can I just say, one of you commented saying update and omg. Idc that it's just one person but it means that they actually read my fanfic and enjoy it and want more and omg thankyou.

I love you. I'm gonna write chapter 16 today too, to make up for not updating in 309328 years. ( 2 days but shhhh)