Chapter 9

*Alana's pov*

As soon as Hayes left last night I fell asleep. I woke up at around 10am and walked downstairs to be greeted by my mum.

We sat down at the table because she had made her famous pancakes. 

It was just me, my mum and Daisy because Stuart was working.

I was telling her about last night and how Hayes left me to go hang out with some Chloe girl and he lied straight to my face.

" I saw a boy with his style and his kind of hair kissing a girl last night, but it might not have been him" She told me.

" What colour shirt and trousers was he wearing?"

"Um, a blue top and khaki trousers? I'm not sure"

So not only did Hayes leave me for a girl, he went and ate her face off.

I guess it kinda hurt because me and him were getting close, he is the first boy I've talked to other than Nash my dad etc so it could just be that.

Today the Grier's were coming round and I was kinda dreading it. I'm angry with him I guess.

I walked up stairs and grabbed my phone. I just lay there scrolling through twitter when Hayes facetimed me. (H=HAYES A=ALANA)

H= Hey

A = Hi

H= I'm gonna come abit later today.

A= Why

H= I'm um at a friend's house and I'm not leaving until 12, the time everyone's getting there. ( in the background a girl said just a friend and laughed )

I just hung up and locked my phone. Wow he was still with her and ditching me for her again.

I looked to my side at my alarm clock and it said 11:32am. Oh my god! They are gonna be here soon and I'm no where near ready.

I got up and ran into my wadrobe, I decided on some light pink high wasted jeans from topshop and a white floral crop top which went down to the top of my jeans so it was perfect. I went into my bathroom and brushed my teeth and done my makeup. I added some winged eyeliner and a tiny bit of pink eyeshaddow to my usual routin and then went on to hair. I curled it then tied it half up half down, kinda how Ariana Grande has it. I also decided to wear my glasses today, just because it makes me look like I'm wearing less makeup and I wanted to suprise everyone. My glasses are purple and Armani , they're kinda like geek glasses but they suit my face shape well. The reason I was dressing so nice today was because we are all going to lunch/dinner somewhere.

Just as I walked down the stairs the door bell rang. I opened it and there stood Nila, Nash and Skylyn. Chad wasnt there because he was picking Elizabeth up from the airport, but they weren't coming with us.

I lead everyone into the living room and Daisy ran in taking Skylyn to play upstairs.

" What time's Hayes' getting here?" I asked Nash

" Not sure, he stayed at Chloes last night. I thought he liked you but I guess not" I just looked down and blushed.

"He doesn't like me! We're just close friends."

" Okay Alana" Nash said sarcastically.

We all just sat around talking for a while until the doorbell rang again. I got up and opened it. It was Hayes and he had brought a blonde girl, the same one from the picture in his room. I'm guessing it's Chloe.

" Umm hello?" I said to Chloe, confused as to why she was here.

" Hi " She said in a perky voice. I could tell she was a bitch and would cause me  problems.

We all just stayed silent and I still hadn't let them in. Nash soon came to the door to see who it was.

"Um Hayes , why's Chloe here? " he whispered to Hayes but we all heard it.

" I wanted her to come, it would have been boring other wise."

" Oh sorry, am I too boring for you" i said as I turned and ran up the stairs slamming my door.

A couple minutes later I heard footsteps coming up. Then my door soon opened. It was Hayes.

" Where's your little friend" I asked in a horrible tone.

"Downstairs, playing with Daisy and Skylyn." He replied.

" Why? I don't want her anywhere near my sister"

"Why are you so pissed. It's not as if me and you were a thing?"

"Oh really? It's just that you treated me so nicely , like we had something, and it was all lies,"

" Whatever. I don't care for your opinion. Go back to England, no one wants you here!" He started raising his voice then ran out slamming the door. I felt a tear fall down my cheek until Nash came in and whipped it. He pulled me into a close hug, I felt so safe around him.

" He's just doing this to make you jealous"

" no, I was stupid so think me and him had a connection. no one ever does with me."

" You're beautiful. don't let a stupid boy make you think different. I'm gonna go talk to him." He got up and kissed me on the forehead before leaving.

For the rest of the time before we went out I stayed in my room. 

We went out to some fancy restaurant, I couldn't help but notice Haye's staring at me the whole time. I tried to ignore it and have a good night.

As soon as I got home I ran into my room. I decided to watch a few movies then go to sleep.

I fell asleep thinking about how much I over reacted, and how he said no one wants me here. I just hope tomorrow is a good today