Chapter 17

*One week later*

*Alana pov*

My alarm went off at 6:30 waking me up.

I woke up and remembered, it was my first day of school.

I went into the bathroom and had a quick shower.

I then got out and curled my hair, plaiting  two small front pieces ,bringing them to the back and bobby pinning them in place.

I brushed my teeth and then started on makeup.

I added mascara, a little bit of blusher, filled in my eyebrows and put on lipgloss.

I went into my wardrobe and chose out I chose a grey top which fell to just above my belly button, I rolled the sleeves up. I paired the top with a pair of dark blue jeans which came to just where my top stopped so I was showing the tiniest bit of stomach ever.

I put on a black cardigan and my leather jacket.

For shoes I wore all black converse.

I went downstairs and got something to eat. Just as I picked my bag up there was a knock on the door.

"Hey you ready?" Hayes said smiling widely at me as I opened the door.

"Eh, I guess" I replied gulping.

We hopped into Nash's truck and drove to school.

When we got there we had 15 minutes until the bell so I went to reception to get my time table, Hayes came with me.

The nice lady gave me my timetable and I checked it with Hayes. We had 1st,2nd,4th and 6th period together, which is good I guess, but all the other times I'm alone.

We were walking out of the reception as the bell went, I started for my class.

Once we got to the door I realized it was English. We went in and everyone stared at me.

Hayes went and sat down and I just stood at the door.

"Ah, you must be the new student from England, I'm miss Peters!" Said a women with glasses and an odd fashion sense.

"I'm Alana, nice to meet you" I said shaking her hand.

She pointed out a seat for me to sit in and I took it. Luckily it was the seat just behind Hayes'.

1st&2nd period went by and it was break. Me and Hayes stuck together by the lockers.

"How come grade 8 and 9 are mixed?" I asked ( idk what grade she would be so , sorry if I got it wrong)

"That's just how the school does it, it's a new thing they're trying out."

"Oh cool" 

We talked for a while until the bell went. It was 3rd period and hayes wasn't in my class.

He walked me there then left.

I walked in and there were only about 3 other people in the room, luckily.

I sat down where the teacher told me to and waited about 5 minutes until the class was full.

About 10 minutes into lesson someone walked in, I looked up from my work and it was Chloe.

I quickly looked back down at my paper when we made eye contact, I knew she saw me and she came and sat next to me.

"Um, why are you here?" She said in her normal bitchy voice.

"This is my class." I said back at her.

"Well this is my school, and Hayes is my boyfriend and I'm not letting you take over either of them, you're nothing but an outcast." She said emphasizing the 'my ' each time.

"Whatever you say , barbie" I scoffed back.

For the rest of the class I just got on with my work and didn't say another word to Chloe.

The rest of the day went by pretty quick.

It was 6th period and Hayes told me to wait outside because he had to go to his locker.

I had been waiting for 15 minutes until I decided to see what was taking him so long.

I walked down the hallway to his locker until a boy bumped into me.

"Oh, I'm sorry" I said bending down to pick up my papers, he done this too.

"No, it was my fault, I'm Kian, what's your name?" We suddenly made eye contact, he had green / hazel eyes, jet black hair and a jawline that could cut you. He seemed really familiar.

"I'm Alana, I'm new and I feel we've met before?"

"I think one time I was with Hayes and our other friend and we bumped into and sat on your table? You then ran away" he said giggling.

"Oh yeah," I said laughing along with him.

"Well I better get going, but can I quickly get your number so we can hang out some time?"

"sure"

I gave him my number and walked to find Hayes, he wasn't there.

I decided to just walk home by myself as I couldn't find him.

Today was a pretty good day.

A/N Sorry it's so short! I kinda rushed it, and I didn't wanna make it too long anyways.