Chapter 12

CHRISTMAS EVE 1 WEEK AFTER THE FOOTBALL GAME

*Alana pov*

I felt a slight vibration from my phone which woke me up.

I looked at it and I had a text from Hayes.

Hayes<3 : Hey! We're coming round today to give you our presents for tomorrow. I want you to open mine today so I can see your reaction! See you at around 1.

I replied back straight away.

Me: I can't wait, I hope you enjoy your present!

I walked downstairs. Everyone was out, probably last minute shopping.

I poured myself some cereal and started eating.

I just put my bowl in the sink when there was a knock on the door.

I tiptoed to the door because I didn't know who it was.

I slowly opened it to see a delivery man standing with a massive bunch of flowers and a massive parcel.

"Thanks, have a good Christmas tomorrow!" I said as I took the things from him.

"You too" he said walking away.

I closed the door and went into the family room.

I looked at the card thingy on the roses and it said :

To Alana

Have an amazing Christmas.

I love you

but it didn't say who from.

I left the parcel and put the flowers in a vase. They were beautiful.

I walked up to my room and facetimed Hayes. 

We just sit there talking until it was 12.

"Shoot! I have to get ready, you're coming round soon. See you!" I said and hung up before he could reply.

I jumped in the shower, washed my hair, shaved my legs and done everything I needed to.

I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body before towel drying my hair.

I went into my wardrobe and chose out a black midi skirt and a red fluffy jumper from Top shop. I also put on Christmas socks from last year and a big chunky gold necklace.

I went back to the bathroom and blow dried my hair straight.

For makeup I put on eyeliner , mascara , a tiny bit of red eyeshaddow in my crease, blusher and lipgloss.

I walked down the stairs just as my mum, Stuart and Daisy got in. I guess I only took around 45 minutes.

"Hey" I said smiling at them.

"Hello, you look beautiful" My mum said.

"thankyou"

" The Grier's will be here in 15 minutes , we're gonna open presents from each other then go to a nice restaurant okay?" She said smiling

"Yup, sounds good" I said popping the 'p'.

I sat in the family room and played with Daisy, because I very rarely do. We were in the middle of cuddling on the sofa watching tv until the doorbell went.

Stuart opened it and in walked the Grier's.

I would've got up but Daisy had just fallen asleep on me and I didn't wanna wake her.

"Hey" Hayes said as he walked into the room and sat next to me.

I layed my head on his shoulder and didn't reply.

As soon as Skylyn ran into the room Daisy woke up. She got up and ran to Skylyn.

Hayes and I both laughed in unison before walking to my room.

"What do you wanna do" I asked.

"Well, we could watch a movie, but I feel like we ALWAYS do that, so Wanna play truth or dare?" He said really excitedly.

"Ha ok sure." I said and sat down beside him first.

"Okay, since I came up with it, you ask me first" He exclaimed.

"Truth or dare?"  I said smirking and making my eyebrows wiggle,

"ummm, truth" He said smiling.

"You're such a whose. Anyway. What are your feelings for Chloe. Be honest I wont get mad"

" Okay. She's a bitch. When me and you argued she was listening to the whole thing. She kept saying things about you and I couldn't take it. You're so beautiful and she's just trashy. I don't know what else to say." Wow he sounds like he likes me.

" Aww anyway carry on with the game" I instructed.

"Truth or dare?" he said smirking.

"Dare" I said with a big grin.

"I dare you to kiss me on the cheek" 

I done as told and then carried on.

After a few rounds I chose dare again.

"I dare you to kiss me" he said.

I leaned in but didn't kiss him. I was doing what he was doing before.

I put my index finger under his chin and pulled him closer.

He placed both his hands on my waste and pulled me on to his lap.

I got closer and closer until we were basically breathing in each others faces.

I could see him sweating, as if he was melting.

I finally gave in and kissed him.

We kissed for about 4 minutes until we stopped to breath.

I layed down on my bed and he layed next to me.

Suddenly Nash yelled in screaming "PRESENTS!" and then ran back downstairs.

We both got up and ran downstairs and sat by the Christmas tree.

Hayes insisted I opened the present from him first.

He handed me a massive box, I opened it and couldn't believe what I saw.

A/N Bit of a cliff hanger ayeeeee.

Anyway I really wanna get more reads :( Helppp. Also please comment ideas.

And soon I'll be needing girlfriends for the magcon boys so comment your name and which boy.