The move {hayes grier fanfic}

*Alana's pov*

I was awoken by my alarm clock, it was 6:30Am today was a Tuesday so i had school.

I got up and headed for my bathroom, i switched the light switch on and waited as my eyes adjusted to it. I had a shower the night before so my hair was clean, I decided to jump in the shower anyway. 

5 minutes later i jumped out of the shower, I wrapped a towel around my body and walked to the mirror. For makeup I decided on a little bit of concealer, mascara and my eos lip balm in blueberry. This is my everyday look, I've never really been into makeup. For my hair i decided to curl it and put it in a high ponytail.

I then walked into my room and chose what to wear. I go to a school in England and we normally have a uniform but they've said we can wear our own clothes until March 2015, they only done this because it's meant to be very cold this winter and our uniform provides no heat. I decided on white skinny jeans, a white v neck top and my hollister plaid flannel. I put on my white,red and blue high top Jordan trainers and ran downstairs.

My mum was already up as she is every morning. I have a 3 year old sister called Daisy who always wakes up before me. My mum and Daisy were in the kitchen making breakfast. On the table was a cooked bagel with cream cheese and jam on, for me. My mum never makes me breakfast so this made me wonder.

"Hey mum." I said in a curious tone.

"Good morning sweetie" Sweetie!? She never calls me sweetie, only when she has news.

"Why are you being so nice to me?" I asked in a reasonable voice.

"I'll tell you after school or you'll be late, here I've already sorted your bag and made your lunch, you can eat your breakfast on the way." She replied.

I had no time to ask anymore question so i brushed it off. I grabbed my bag and bagel and headed out the door. i shouted a quick ' bye' before slamming it shut behind me.

I jumped on the bus and headed for school.

For the rest of the day I was focused on getting home so I could find out why my mother was being so nice.