Conflicted Feelings

A/N: The next few chapters have MAJOR CHANGES than the original version since I changed the scenario in the previous chapter.

A few days after the egg incident

A knock on the door grabs my attention, and I go to check on it, wondering who it could be.

Upon opening the door, I gasp at who stands before me.

"Jimin?! What are you doing here? How do you even know where I live?"

"Thanks for the lovely greeting, princess, but I have my ways. Now, be ready within five minutes. We're going out," he shrugs.

"Going out? Where?" I query, mentally going over my plans, and realizing I have none. Hashtag: single. Well, secretly.

"On a date, and it's a surprise," Jimin smirks, combing his hand through his silky, black hair.

"No." I shut the door in his face - only to have it stop before closing.  I glance down to see Jimin's foot in the door. Damn him!

"Don't be like this, Kyung Eun! After all, we are a couple," Jimin whines.

"Yeah right, a fake couple! Speaking of which, you still haven't helped me get Taehyung back! What else do I have to do besides make him jealous?"

"You're still going on about that...?" Jimin mutters beneath his breath, low enough so only he could hear. A look of sorrow passes his face, but before I can think about it, he continues.

"Hey, don't forget that I have the upper hand in this situation. If you don't go on a date with me, I'll tell Taehyung about the time you stalked him."

"Stalked him?! I just...followed him..." I mumble, realising it's basically the same thing. Jimin raises a trimmed brow, and I sigh.

"Why are you bringing this up again? It's been so long. Aren't you tired of it?"

"Nope, since it's something I can use to threaten you," He smiles, showcasing his pearly whites.

"Aish, I get it! I'll go, happy now?" I scowl.

I get dressed as slowly as I can so Jimin has to wait, even taking longer than the directed five minutes. I almost pity him. Oh wait. He keeps threatening me...look at that, it looks like the pity is running away! I don't see it anymore.

I sigh as we trek up a hill, "Really, Jimin? Hiking?" The view beautiful, with a stunning yellow horizon and a blazing orange sun crossing above distant blue mountain peaks, but my calves are killing me!

"What? There's a nice restaurant on the top of the hill that I want to bring you to," he says, seeming to have forgotten that it was a secret.

"You could have at least told me beforehand! I can't believe I'm climbing a hill in high heels!!" I whine angrily.