Tutoring Jimin

"Alright, do remember what you've learned today because you'll need it for your English exams," the teacher reminds us, "If everyone does very well in their exams, you'll get the chance to go overseas

"Alright, do remember what you've learned today because you'll need it for your English exams," the teacher reminds us, "If everyone does very well in their exams, you'll get the chance to go overseas. So, study hard, and good luck with your exams. Class dismissed!"

She goes to exit the classroom but halts in her steps as she remembers something, "Oh, right. Kyung Eun! You can go to the library and tutor Jimin there. I've already booked a table for you too."

"Tch, I would prefer doing it at my place," Jimin mutters beneath his breath.

"As if that will happen!" I scoff.

We head to the library and find the table the teacher reserved for us.

"Okay, take out your English textbook," I demand the obvious.

"Do I look like I bring those things to school?" Jimin asks with a monotonous voice.

"I should've known. This is why you don't do well at English," I sigh, knowing he's incorrigible.

"Oi, if I concentrated in class, I'd definitely be in the top of the class. Understand?" he snaps lightly.

"Yeah, whatever you say, Jimin."

I then start to teach him the basics, explaining it as simply as I can so he can understand it.

"Duh. Do you think I'm some kind of idiot? This is so easy."

"If you're that clever, then do this!" I shove the book to Jimin.

"If I get it all right, will you give me a reward?" He asks in an angelic tone, wide eyes stirring with a secret desire.

"No." I pause before continuing, "But if you can score higher than me in English, I'll consider it."

"Fine, I'll beat you before you know it," he smirks cockily.

"Not a chance!"

"We shall see then..." He smiles, looking forward to exam day.

"Alright, stop talking and do what you're supposed to do!" I urge, wanting him to complete the work I've assigned him.

"Yes, yes. Whatever you say princess."

After a few hours, Jimin finally finishes.

"I'm done—" Jimin looks over to find me asleep. Staring at my face for a few minutes, he brushes the fringe aside.

"Who knew she could be this cute while sleeping..." he mumbles to himself. Suddenly, something comes over him, and he leans down to kiss me with a book covering our faces. Unfortunately, Taehyung, who came to borrow books, witnesses the kiss.

What's this feeling in my chest? We've already broken up...but why do I still feel this way? Is this...jealousy?

Taehyung thought that he had gotten over her, but he hasn't. In fact, he realised that he loves her more each day.