❤️Pyaar Hua Ikraar Hua❤️

2100+ words

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
"So Cadet Singh, please continue.. kya keh rahi thi aap." He asked slyly.

"Mein.. haan mein.. wo..." She started with her usual fumbling.

"Naina mein na tumhare, mein.. ha.. wo.. mein.... Subha se sun sun ke thak gaya hu... Wo sunao na jo mein sun na chahta hu..." He forces her to say.

"Bol rahi hu na... Itna easy thodi na hota hai ladki hu mein..." She becomes irritated with his eager behaviour.

"Okay okay... gussa kyun ho rahi ho... Calm down, relax..and say"

She took a deep breath "Rajveer sir.... I.. I.. I....."

"Yes naina I..." He urges her to say.

"I... I love..." Her eyes shut tightly.

"You love...!!" He was getting excited to hear those magical words from her.

"I.. I love.... I love y...I love.." She said hurriedly..

"Yes..you love?" He encouraged some more..

"I love yo...your room"

"You love....... WHAT" he looks at her in shock and astonishment.

"Ya it's such a nice and cozy room... isn't it?" She said, her neck soaked in sweat..

"Naina?" He hissed in frustration...

"Nahin...Mujhse nahi hoga...please sir, or mein hi kyu apse pehle kahu... " she was almost at the verge of crying "mein apse kehna chahti hu lekin.... Lekin nahi keh pa rahi... Pata nahi mujhe apke samne aate hi kya ho jata hai...Apne bhi to abhi tak nahi kaha... Thik tarah se " she looks at him with defeated look.

He smiles at her innocence "bas itni si baat? Ye pehle keh deti....it's alright Naina, don't be sad, you just wait here for a moment. I'll be right back" saying this he went in to kitchen and came back with a plate filled with cupcakes.

 I'll be right back" saying this he went in to kitchen and came back with a plate filled with cupcakes

"Come here" he asks her to sit on sofa. "I made them for you... " he offers her to have them.

"Lekin kab, meine to nahi dekha apko ye banate huye ...and why didn't you served it in party" she asks.

"Mein to or bhi bahot kuch karta hu lekin tumhe hi kabhi pata nahi chalta" he said it with hidden meaning, which she got and blushed "I made them specially for you... Not for anyone else".

"Kyun.." she asked feeling so special...

"Because I don't do these things for everyone and if I do, then you have to be the special one...and trust me you are the most special person for me with whom I imagine my whole life....you are my whole life" He carefully cups her right cheek with his palm "I love you... Naina, I really do." His confession made her heart run marathon.