❤️Ang Laga De❤️

1700+ words

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
As usual Naina barges inside Rajveer's room without knocking, but with the sight she was greeted left her speechless, her mouth dried. She saw him doing push ups, his body all muscular and sweaty with hardcore workout. The way his muscles flexes, rising the temperature of her body. She licked her dried up lips, taking large gulps of air.

He felt her presence inside room, he saw her standing near his door all lost, she looks l disturbed, he got up and near her, "all okay

He felt her presence inside room, he saw her standing near his door all lost, she looks l disturbed, he got up and near her, "all okay..." He asked, but she remained silent, kept looking at her, he shook her "naina".

"Huh..." She was standing dumb, he locks the door from inside l, not wanting anybody to see them together like this.

"Naina kya hua... Are you okay" he was concerned, she nodded.

"Wo, brigadier.... Ghar... Chutti.. he said... You, woo... Aap" she was dazed.

"Naina dhang se bolo kya hua" he was confused at her not so usual behaviour, she is acting wierd.

"Wo... Brigadier ne kaha ki..." Still looking at his muscles.

"Kaha ki..??" He urges her to tell.

"Kaha ki... Ki.... Ki... You are hot" she blurted.

"WHAT.... Brigadier ne kaha tha I am hot!!!!" He was shocked that would be understatement.

"Ha,.. nahi wo to mein keh rahi thi.. unhone to kuch or kaha" she cleared then bits her tongue at such silly blooper.

"Oohhh..... now I see, so you find me hot?" He teases her, coming closer.

"Nahi..." She quickly said.

"So you don't found me hot?" Acting disappointed.

"Nahi nahi... You are hot, no waise nahi.... I mean yes you are hot... Mager... I never saw you hot... I mean naked... "He quirks his brow" Ughh.. I mean shirtless.... "She closed her eyes in frustation "You have nice muscles, they looks tempting" Shit shit shit mein kya bol rahi hu" she cursed herself.

He was amused "it's okay Naina, it's all fine... If you find me hot or if you saw me naked.. I mean shirtless" he smirks "or if my muscles are tempting" she looks here and there in embarrassment "you wanna touch them... To see how tempting they feels" he said huskily.

She looks at him with greedy eyes but did not had the courage to touch him, he understood her hesitation, he lifts her hand and placed on his bicep... It was hard.. like rock. She licked her dried lips. He had a sudden urge to kiss her and he did. Kissing her with urgency, cupping her face... He lifted her up from waist and takes her to his bed.. their lips still fussing... He placed her on bed and came over her before removing his tee.

He again took her hand and this time placing it on his chest... her hands now raving on his torso, learning it's detail. He was happy that she was touching him.. just like he wants to do the same with her. He opens the buttons of her shirt, revealing her Bra.. his hands fondling with her tight globes while hers busy exploring his lean yet muscular physic.