❤️Sajna Tere Bina❤️

2800+ words
Slightly Mature

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Rajveer dials her number on second ring she takes the call "Hello..." Desperation was clear in her voice.

He asks with concern "Ma kaisi hai or Baba

He asks with concern "Ma kaisi hai or Baba.... wo kaise hai ab.."

"Sab thik hai.... Baba bhi ab thik hai, doctor ne kaha ki minor attack tha, ghabrane ki baat nahi bas, regular exercise or diet par dhyan dena hai or kuch medicines chalengi" she gave him the details.

"Tum kaisi ho...?" He asks with longing.

"Jaise aap hai..." She gave a short reply, knowing perfectly, his situation isn't different from hers.

"I miss you" he was yearning.

"I miss you too..." She said in low voice.

"Naina... Tere baba ki dawai ka time ho gaya... Unka khana le aana" her mother shouted.

"Jee Maa, layi abhi" she shouted back.

"Mein rakhta hu.... Sabke sath apna bhi khayal rakhna...". He said softly with love dropping.

"Aap bhi.." she said with heavy heart, missing him badly, she hungs up the phone half heartedly.

It's been four days since she left for her home, her father's health wasn't doing well, he recently had a minor heart attack which made her panic, she left for her home so she can take care of her parents. Though her father is now stable but still they needs her attention for a while more which leads to the seperation of love birds.

He sighed, she has become his habit, he can't seems to spend his day without her being beside him.. specially the evenings... Spending their quality time in eachother's arm, in which they used to discuss about their whole day's happening , about their future, past and present. He felt incomplete without her, his life was so meaning less until she arrives in it.

That's his routine from last four days... He keeps on thinking about her until her dreams engulfs him.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️