❤️Mile Ho Tum Humko❤️

Ignore the typo mistakes..🙏

2200+ words

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Naina was sitting on couch keeping her head on his shoulder, they were talking about random topics in evening.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Naina was sitting on couch keeping her head on his shoulder, they were talking about random topics in evening

"Naina, me soch raha tha ki... Tumhare dosto ko hamare bare me bata dete hai" he said thinking a lot about it.

She jerks her head from his shoulder "achanak se kyu... Or hum unhe abhi kuch nahi batane wale."

He looks at her questioningly "magar kyu... Dekho unhe already humpe shak hai, or jis tarah ke looks or comments wo humpe pass karte hai, am afraid puri academy ko bhi jaldi pata chal jayega.. or me to ye bhi soch raha tha ki kyu na hum atleast tumhare maa baba ko hamare bare me ek hint de de, taaki unhe ukdum se shock na lage" he fears about future consequences.

"Ha bata denge hum unhe bhi lekin.... Abhi nahi" he Asks why "see, mera na hamesha se sapna tha ki... Mujhe jab pyaar hoga na to, to mein apne bf ke sath chori chupke wale romance karungi... Or hamari situation to ekdam perfect hai" she said gleefully.

He looks at her with his mouth open then composes himself, he checks her temperature "tum thik to ho na... Meine aisi harkate karte tumhe pehle kabhi nahi dekha".

She laughed freely, then getting serious "ye Naina jisey aap dekh rahe hai na, wo bhaiya ke sath hi nahi gayab ho gayi thi" she takes his hand in hers "thankyou, mujhe wapas mujhse milane ke liye". She kissed his cheek and he blushes.

"Pata hai jab ap blush karte ho na to bade hi cute dikhte ho..." She commented while he looks amused.

He brings his face near hers "or pata hai jab tum sharmati ho to kaisi dikhti ho" sh shook her head, then he points towards the mirror, she blushed really hard as his chin was resting on her shoulder from behind, her back against his chest, it was looking really intimate.

He looks at her in mirror with love filled eyes... Cupping her face "thankyou meri zindagi mein ane ke liye... Meri zindagi mein itni khushiyan laane ke liye"