❤️Kaise Piya Se Mein Kahu❤️

Delhi is lock down... Time hi time hai..😂

2200+ words

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Naina was Sitting in mess with her friends, they all were blabbering something in which she was least intrested as she was busy recalling the last night's moments or better someone specials love confession for her. How jealous but cute he looked when she took Abhimanyu's name, who knew that this Shy Captain can be jealous also.

She is now confused how she should behave with him, what will be the complexity of their relationship.. she had seen her friends with their boyfriends, the intimacy between them, the coziness, their passion... Will he also??? Her face going red with shyness, She closed her eyes tightly at her thoughts. He is so shy even at complimenting her, how will he do those things...My shy Rajveer, yes Rajveer...!!

She giggled to herself. Her friends looks at her weirdly, here they are discussing such an important matter and she is laughing.. May the news has shocked her this much that she is behaving in this manner.. they became concerned for her. They decided to pacify her when Captain enters in mess. The super five cadets rushes to him leaving naina behind sitting alone on chair.

"Rajveer ye hum kya sun sare hai asap jaa rahe hai" asked Yudi in hurry.

"Ha sirjee, wo orderly bata raha tha ki ap do din bad ja rahe hai" Huda asked.

"Sir aap humse apna connection tod ke dusre network mein kyu port ho rahe ho... Humne to apko permanent caller tune samjha, lekin aap to miss call nikle" said puja as usual in her mobile lingo.

"Kya sir, apun log se aap itni jaldi pareshan ho gaye..." Not giving any chance to Rajveer to say something Alekh also bombarded.

"Are aap log rukenge to Rajveer Sir kuch kahenge na... App unhe bolne ka mauka hi nahi de rahe hai" said the intelligent Ali, at which everyone realised their mistake.

Rajveer smiled "thanks cadet Begh, bilkul cadets ap logo ne jo suna hai wo ekdam sach hai" their faces become pale "lekin adhura sach...." They looks at him while he gives them mischievous smile as he looks at Naina who was still sitting on chair looking at him with hopeful eyes.

" They looks at him while he gives them mischievous smile as he looks at Naina who was still sitting on chair looking at him with hopeful eyes

"Mein jaa raha hu..." He saw the sadness spreading in her eyes, she thought he will not leave atleast not after her letter to him in which she bared out her heart to him. "Me ja raha hu magar aap sabki training ke baad" he said still looking at her, her head jerked up..they made an eye contact, her eyes softening... As if relieved.

"Really sir!! Now that's what we call a good news" Yudi beamed with happiness.

"Meine to pehle hi kaha tha wo mua orderly galat signal catch kar raha hai, hamara sharukh...I mean Rajveer sir humse apna connection tod hi nahi sakte" she said proudly.

"Lekin sir humne suna tha ki apne transfer ki request ki hai" asked Ali.

He gives his attention to cadets "ha apne sahi suna tha, meine request ki thi... kyunki mujhe laga mere yaha.... KMA ane ka maksaad pura ho gaya, ab yaha rukne ki aur koi wajah nahi, lekin..." Then he said looking at Naina "lekin fir mujhe yahan rehne ka ek naya maksad mil gaya". He looks at her intensely at which she lowered her eyes blushing.