Sims 4

So I was playing the sims back in September (yeah this happened awhile ago) and I was just chilling. It was like 10 o'clock at night and I was just playing around in create a sim (CAS) and then I had a stroke of genius. So I made a household of eight sims. I put them in a huge mansion, turned on full free will so they could do whatever they wanted... But I had something a bit different in mind for my poor sims. I installed a mod called "extreme Violence". Need I say more? Basically all my sims could murder each other at their own free will. I went to bed and left my computer running.

I woke up and checked my computer only to find.... The game over screen?! ALL OF MY SIMS MANAGED TO DIE?!!!! I went back in time using sims backups or something and checked the notifications to see how everyone died. Apparently everyone went on a killing spree like the it's the fracking purge and murdered each other... But you know what??? The last sim alive committed suicide. The modded sims is so corrupt!!  My sims game is corrupt. It is no longer pure. It had been tainted by Whicked Whims and Extreme Violence.  No worries though. These mods where a little too risky for me so I uninstalled them. Now I just have Slice of Life installed and I'm really happy with my game. It's not too risky and its still better than bace game.