Oopsie Poopsie I Did a Oopsie

Remember when I said I was going to update?

AAHHHHHBAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAGAGAGAHAH

OOPSIE DAISY.

AHAHAHAH *ahem*

Funny stories? Well if I put aside my overwhelming hatred for school I can recall few humorous events that thou has witnessed.
Why am I being so formal?   ...I think I have self-diagnosed personality disorder *Says in Trisha Paytas voice and then cries on kitchen floor*. I'm so sorry if you don't get my reference.

It's last block/period and my computer apps teacher is going crazy being stuck indoors. We go outside and go for a nice long walk around the school. Makayla and I are walking my together, and we are going along the trails, and I am starring at the ground as I walk. I know what I can find on school property in the woods. As we are walking along I spot something shiny.  I run over, and bingo. I found a half empty mini bottle of Bacardí. Ahhh.... And in case you are wondering... No.... I'm NOT going to drink it. I just think it's fun to find substances on school property.

I show Makayla, and she shoves it in her pocket where she keeps her... Stuff. And we head back to class. We go home like nothing happened.

The next day we have History together first block. Along with our dear friend, Lexi. Lexi is our dear friend who is a good person but is sketchy asf. We like to call her a drug dealer as a joke... Well... Mostly as a joke.... Haha... So Makayla whips out the bottle and pours the Bacardí into Lexi's morning apple Juice. What does Lexi do? Drink it. That FRICKING IDIOT. This is why we call her the drug dealer. Then she precedes to hit her vape afterwards. To be completely honest... It's people like her that's what's wrong with this generation. RIP Lexi.

All this Carona stuff is too serious for my meme oriented brain. Ima head out now.