Chapter 10: Thank you Text

Tony Pov:

I couldn't bring myself into waking her up, she looked so peaceful and calm.

Instead I carried her in, her head on my left shoulder and her right arm on her stomach as the other one hanging off. I walked up to the door and waited for someone to open up even if it had to be some teenage boy murder that will kill any boy that touches his daughter by the shoulder, but turned out to be a woman holding a huge box that I recognize just a little opened up.

"Hel- Oh well this is unexpected, Uhh do I know you who carrying my daughter? I feel like I seen you before.." she said looking at Kat her daughter.

"Uhh I'm Tony, uh um Kat wasn't feeling soo well so me and my sister andddd her boyfriend came to drop her off. She fell asleep and I didn't want to wake her since I felt she needed the sleep...heh" I responded nervously

"Oh well okay then, we'll I'm kinda busy so if you don't mind can you put her to her bed. Her room upstairs on the left." She made room for me to come in

"Y-yeah of course..."

her mother was surprisingly okay with some boy carrying her daughter bright style into her room, Of course I did get some mean ish looks from her. So I must be careful with my every move.

I carried the beautiful girl in my arms up the stair being really careful, I see one door on the left beside the so obvious closet next to it assuming it was hers. I opened it to see a nicely but empty ish clean room.

'Geez why can't Tina be like that, The only time her room actually clean is if Ryan or Kat and the other girls are coming over...."

I gently places her down on her bed and pulled the blanket over her, I had this urge to kiss her on the head for a good night but stop myself

what was I thinking?! I-I can't just be doing that!

Lucky for me her mother was nowhere near by, don't want her to get the wrong idea. I look at Kat seeing a small smile on her face which made my heart skip a beat.....wait

I left her room quickly but quietly, and left the house saying goodbye to her mother who look very exhausted and I felt bad for not helping her with all the boxes she been carrying.

I went inside the back seat of the car regretting it as I see towel boy and my sister kissing, not making out thank god but one long kiss

"Oh for fuck sake- can you two just stop and wait until I'm not here!" I yelled getting between them.

————————————————————————
*time skip*

I'm lying in bed, and it's 1:08 am

thinking about earlier...

I-I can't just think that, why did I want to kiss her? She not Skye and I'm no cheater, what am I gonna do?

I twist and turn trying to sleep but failing over and over, I been trying to sleep since 9:00

Kat...she was so beautiful and I had this warm feeling inside of me when she had her head on my shoulder, am I having feelings for her again?

I get a notification on my phone and decided to check it

'Thanks for taking me home and not waking me up, but I thought you were gonna wake me'

Kat

Was the first text and getting another after wards saying

'Why didn't you?'

I texted back with one hand and my other arm was behind my head

'I figured you had along day so i couldn't bring myself to wake you, I'm sorry should I have?'

'No no it okay I was just curious! But what are you doing up this late?'

'What are You doing up this late?"

'My cat snowball woke me up, I was gonna head back to bed but I just wanted to thank you first.'

'Well I'm just about to head to bed myself, being sleepy. Well your welcome and I hope you have a good night rest'

'You too good night'

'Good night....kitty'

'Don't Call Me Kitty!'

I laughed as I set my phone down, I know she hate it when people call her that. Which make it fun to tease her a little.

I really need to talk to someone about my problems, Skye or not I can't keep this a secret anymore...maybe I'll see if anyone free tomorrow to talk to.

Was my last thought as I finally fall asleep

________________________________
Words: 785