Chapter 3: Danny little Secret

Kat Pov:

I was feeling so light headed that once I got home from school I just lay down on my couch, I didn't even have enough energy to walk up the stair and get to my bedroom. It been two hours and school probably over now a few minutes ago, I almost fell asleep but then all of a sudden the door bell ring.

"Ughhhhhhhh be right there" I groan as I stand up and walk towards the front door.

To my surprise it was Danny who was at the door, he looked scared like someone was gonna hurt him and he was shaking a little.

"Hey D-Danny what are you doing here?" I question as I move to let him in.

"Um hey Kat, I-I actually wondering if you were doing anything important right now?" He asked rubbing his head taking his coat off and hanging it.

"Umm n-no why did something happen?"

"N-no Umm well kinda but it not a bad thing I-I think....remember when you s-said I could c-come to you to t-talk about a-anything?" He stutter trying to stay calm and closing the front door making sure it was just the two of them.
I nodded yes but still a little confused, he looked so worked up. What is it that got him like this?

"C-can we talked about it in the living room?" Danny asked And I nodded both of us walking to the living room and sitting on the same couch beside each other.

He looked down holding his hands nervously with some fear in his eyes shaking, so I decided to grab one of his hand and hold it tight and giving him a smile to reassure him there nothing to fear. I remember telling him the last time he was like this that he can always come to me to talk to or need help, I know he been having problems in his life that I can related too and that I'll understand to help him.

"When ever your ready Danny, just take your time and I wait for you."

He looked up at me with a small smile and took a breath or two before he spoke.

"Umm I-Im B-Bi, Bisexual..." he stutter closing his eyes.

"Oh Danny that nothing you should be scare of telling me!" I smile hugging him, he hug back. " when did you figure that out?" I asked

"O-oh I Umm well like a year ago when m-me and um Dave got locked in the locker in the boy locker r-room alone....heh" he nervously laugh pulling away from the hug.

"Omg Dan do you like....Dave?!" I yelled in surprise.

"Shhh, Not so loud!!" He quietly laugh putting his hand over my mouth.

I hugged him once more and he did so too. But then he pulled away and rub the back of his neck again as he spoke.

"Please d-don't tell him...Or anyone either! I trust you won't but just to make sure."

"Of course Danny but..does this mean you don't have a crush of Skye anymore?"

"W-well I still think she cool and all a-and am still attracted to girls b-but I think a-am I-I love w-with....Dave." He said that last part quietly with a smile he trying to hide.

"Aww Danny are you planning on telling him soon?"

His smile turned upside down and he let go of my hand that I been holding since we sat down.
He holds the both of his arms left hand on right arm and right hand on left rubbing them.

"I-I don't think I be able to, h-he into Angle right now. H-he been trying to get her to be his and he been a-asking me for help, I-I can't tell him when he in love with a girl! Plus that might ruin are friendship, I just can't tell him...." he said as tears start to form.  I hugged him once more as he cried into my shoulder

"Danny....well even so do you think your tell him your bi at least, like you don't have to tell him your into him but maybe into guys and he might even support you. I said rubbing his back in circles.

"I-I don't know....I-I t-think about I-it." He whispered.

I pulled away from the hug and wipe his tears. I smile at him so and then holding his hands looking at him.

"Well am here for you okay, I support you and I be here when you need it so there nothing to be afraid of."

"Thanks Kat." He wiped his eyes and looked at his phone. "I-I shoulder start going, thanks really I needed to tell at least one person and thought maybe you be a good start." He stand up and walkers to the front door taking his coat and opening the door.

I hold the door open as he walks out putting on his coat and then waving good bye, I wave back to and close the door behind him. I hope he be okay, at least it not as bad as what am going through. I thought.

Ugh am tired though I need sleep, I really did barely get any last night after I started um coughing up those petals. The thought of me dying any second scare me so much! Wait what if I die in my sleep cause of this.......Ahhhhhh no don't think that stupid or your never sleep!

I walked to my room closing the door behind me and laying down on my bed, then I start to think about what Lizzy said earlier.

I-I can't just get surgery and forget about him like that , that just terrible I can't live in a world without him in it, even if just a friend. But he already with someone and it obvious he love her so much! So my only other choice is.... suffocate to death

Whatever it not like the world like me much anyway, I won't have to seen them together lovely dovely and breaking my heart. At least I can died knowing he happy, sure he might be sad am gone but I bet ya in a day or two he just forget about me. Maybe no one would even notice am gone, like they already have and am in the bathroom crying my eyes out and their living the best life can get for them. Yeah beside I'll finally be free from Sam living hell and my mother won't have to worry about me and go live a good life on her own, So in a way am doing a favour for everyone.

I cried but smile at that thought, everyone wouldn't even notice...

________________________________

Words: 1166

Oof