Chapter 6: Jealousy...?

(Sorry I didn't post a chapter last week, school online had been stressful and just because we can't go anywhere does NOT mean we automatically have lots of free time on are hands. Anyway enjoy)

Dave Pov:

I was a little surprised when Danny told me he was Bisexual but it didn't change anything, he still the same great guy. Still I would like to know who this guy is, you know just to make sure he right for him and all cause I'm just that great of a friend.

Curiosity took over me and I didn't even noticed Angel was trying to get my attention.

"Hello earth to Dave, you still with us?" She asked waving her hand in front us me.

"O-oh Angel ! S-sorry I got lost in thought." I apologize and blushed at how close we were.

"Oh no worries!" She told me.

I was sitting next to Angel who was on my left end of the table. Tony and Skye were on the other side, Danny was about to sit next to me on my right before someone called out for him.

"Hey Danny, Guys, girls!" Dart called out to us with that smile, he put a arm over Danny and pulled him into a bro hug or whatever.

"Hey Dart" me, Tony and Angle said back. Skye haven't really talk to the guy or all so she doesn't really know him.

"Hey Dart, how are you and the girls doing?" Danny asked him with a beautiful smile on his face, I'm assuming he talking about Riley and Olivier.

"They are great, Olivier actually in a relationship now!"

"Wait really?!"

"Yeah and we were wondering if you wanted to join us Danny, um if that okay with your friends if I stole you for a bit?"

Danny turned to us and I was about to answer no but the others said it was just fine with us, Angle being the most sure if it as if she wanted him gone. Danny said good bye to us as Dart took him to a table we're Riley, Olivier and....Unicornmann was at. Wait what is he doing there?

"Soo Tony, Skye how was the date last night Hmm?" Angel asked the couple across from us.

"Oh it was alright." Skye answer for the both of them as Tony didn't look away from his food

"Just alright?"

"It really nothing to be talking about."

"Yes it is-"

"What about you Angel, Have you found any cute guy your interested in?"

"Well yeah but I'm not saying nothing!" Angel told them but after she stare at me without turning her head, Wait i-is it me? Maybe I am making progress!

But then the bell ring and it time for are next class, sadly I didn't have Angel with me in it. But now I can asked Danny if maybe he could give me hints, I really wanna know who this guy he likes is.

"Bye Ladies!" I waved and Tony kiss Skye on the cheek.

Me and Tony started walking to class but then Dart and Danny came to us.

"Hey guys, mind if we walked with you since we all have the same class?" Danny asked who already had his stuff

"Sure but Dart not allow." I told him and Tony elbowed me in the stomach. "Ugh!"

"What why not?!" Danny asked

"Don't worry of course Dart can come with us, I don't see why not."

"Thanks man!" Dart thanked Tony as he walked close with Danny, We got to are class and Tony held the door for us as we walked in.

I sat down at a desk and waited for Danny to take a seat next to me on my left since it was empty, before he did Dart got in the way and asked Danny to sit next to him at a desk that was two desk away from mine! What the hell?!

So instead Tony sat next to me and Danny sat with Dart, don't get me wrong Tony awesome to hang with but I wanted to chat with Danny still. Ugh Dart been taking Danny away from us since him and those girls started going to school here last year and it really bugging me. Last time Danny hangout with someone else was when it was some kid that ate dirt....wondering what the hell happen to that kid.

I just sighed in disappointment and annoyed as I pulled out my textbook, when I looked up to see if the teacher was here yet I noticed Danny sparkly eyes, they were so bright and filled with joy. If that how I want to explain it, I don't know they just shine. Weird......

He was laughing with that loser and smiling bright, wait please don't tell me! D-does he like Dart?! N-no he can't, but what if he does?
I shake the thought away of my best friend dating that pig, that would never happened I told myself and I kept starring at them having a great time.

I still want to know who the lucky guy since it can't be Dart, I just can't believe that. It hasn't really left my mind and I want to know if this guy even good enough for him, I mean am his best friend I have to look out for him. I don't want him to get hurt, geez am sounding so over protective and it feel weird like am some dad going on a hunt for their daughter boyfriend.

Really though he does have beautiful green eyes, I mean angel has nice blue eyes and everything but Danny eyes just sparkles.

Wait am I staring to long I Hope am not looking like some stalker cause that what is feel like right now.

"Yeah it kinda does.." the person in beside me said and that startled me I almost fell off my chair.

"T-Tony Uhh you didn't heard that di- uhh did I said that out loud?" I whisper embarrass.

"You mean you feeling like a stalker for staring at Danny for to long and bah bah bah yeah you kinda did..." Tony said

"D-did I say anything else? Like something with eyes in them or something?!"

"What no all you said was your staring for to long and asking yourself if that make you a stalker cause you felt like it, you okay man?" Tony asked with a confused face.

"Oh uhh yeah am fine....just hit my head really hurt during lunch when I look for Danny heheh..." I chuckle in embarrassment

"Ok whatever you say." Tony said unconvinced

Just then the teacher walked in and was just about to start teaching when she saw a student with nothing on her desk and yells at the whole class that we are the worse and that we never come prepared. I sigh
This is gonna be at least a hour so I might as well nap for the whole time.

But what if Danny starts falling for him?

I just....can't bare to think that, but if he does shouldn't I be happy he found someone he likes?

________________________________
Words: 1168

If you couldn't tell I ship Davey and so I'm adding it in the story.

If you see Angle instead of Angel then It cause I can't spell ;-;

No it because that how I thought it was spell before I realized ;-;

:3