Chapter 2: Uh hey Liz

Kat Pov:

I was walking to the school library to see if I could find Lizzy and of course I did, she was at a table with Oliver talking about what to do for their science project that has to be done in the next three weeks. Since Lizzy back was facing me she didn't notice me walking over, but Oliver saw me when she was talking to Lizzy and she give me a smile making Lizzy look behind afterwards.

"Hey Kat notice this is the closest to you being around me, finally gonna let me experiment on you?" She asked

"N-no way! I actually need to ask Lizzy something and maybe you can tell me about it too." I stood there shaking just a little

"Is something wrong, your shaking like crazy!" Lizzy asked standing up and putting her hands on each of my shoulders trying to make me stop nicely, but failed as I kept on shaking.

"A-actually I found s-something on the internet and wonder if it w-was Umm real and how to stop it."  I took her hands off me and sat across Oliver. Lizzy went back down with one hand on the bottom of her left cheek and her other hand close to her on the table.

"Oh well what is it?"

"Umm well I found this thing on the internet....umm where you throw up a bunch of flower petals and some blood along with it. I-I just wondering if that even r-real." I stutter shaking even more

"Do you mean the Hanahaki Disease? Oh don't worry Kat it not real it a fiction disease." Lizzy smile holding one of Kat hand with her free hand that was close to her chest.

"W-well can you t-tell me about it? Like how to get rid of it a-and why it even happening in the first place?" I asked giving her a fake ass smile.

"Why do you care? Didn't think you want to know stuff like that." Oliver asked with a confused look.

"J-just wondering......" I said quietly

"Well it happenings when your one sided love and there like three ways to remove it, one is if the person you love return those feeling as in they love you too then it go away."
Lizzy said as she looks over at Oliver

"Oh oh I know or if you get surgery but if you do you no longer have those feelings for that person and or remember them I believe."
Oliver responde putting a finger on the bottom of her lips thinking.

"And if you don't do that or have feelings return then uhh well you died from suffocating on their favourite flower, b-but there no need to worry it not a real disease like I said. So no need to worry k Kat?" She said pretty confident

Unlike me who in the inside is freaking out shaking even more then she was before and felt like crying but stop them before they could even get close.

"O-oh well uhhh t-thanks Lizzy uh Oliver but I Uhh I have to g-go so uhh b-bye" I stutter walking faster and heard two bye a far.

When I walked down the hallway I saw Tony and Skye together holding each other and Skye giving him a kiss on the cheek making him smile.

Seeing this made my stomach hurt, but suddenly the same thing that happen last night happen again. I cover my mouth and holding my stomach as I ran as quick as I can to the nearest bathroom. I got to the first stall and locked the door behind me, I threw up in the toilet letting the blood and bloody orange flower petals out and for a second I couldn't breathe.

"Kat is everything okay?" Someone who sounded familiar knock on the stall I was in door.

"Uh am o-okay Sky-" I cut off coughing up more of the flowers petals.

"That didn't sound like your ok, do you need me to get the nurse?!" She asked sounded worry.

" N-No! Am sorry am just not f-feeling well, I think I-I leave earlier today. Mind telling a-are teacher?" I asked starting to feel dizzy wiping the blood off my face.

"Umm yeah sure, we where just worry you kinda ran off looking like you were Umm gonna die?"

"We?" I question

"Me and Tony, he waiting outside. He was the one who asked me to see if your ok, not that I wouldn't either way you looked horrible! You sure your ok?" She asked again hesitate if she should go or stay to make sure Kat okay

"Y-yeah I'm ok thanks for w-worry about me, both of y'all." I asked smiling a little secretly, I mean she can't see it right?

She said alright unsure and worry but then left the bathroom, when I made sure it was just me I flush the toilet and went up to the sink turning it on and washing my face. I looked at myself in the mirror thinking, ' what am I gonna do?' I question to myself

When I walked out of the bathroom I was quickly taken by a hug from a worried Tony, oh no....

"hey Kat are you okay?!? We saw you running not to far from me and Skye and looking sick!"
He asked holding both of my shoulders

"Y-yeah am j-just not feeling.......great, am g-gonna head h-home. Bye!" I said removing his arms and walking away from him as quickly as I can to the school office.

My heart was racing but I also started to feel the petals again but I fight it back to make sure they didn't come back for now. Why is it only happening when I see them together or thinking about him? Then I remember the little clues I got from Lizzy and Oliver.

What am I gonna do? I question myself once again worried.

________________________________

Words: 1017