Chapter 8: He almost noticed, but he didn't

Kat POV:

I was shaking liked crazy, running away as soon as we finally what felt like forever got off the drop tower. I ran and ran paying no attention to where I was running off to and accidentally tripping a few time earning cuts and bruises from it. when I stop I was breathing heavily and coughing like insanely crazy that some blood and bloody flower petals came out, but only a couple. Luckily for me I apparently was behind a building were I guess I stop running at.

"Kat!" Someone behind me called

I started to panicked as I quickly wiped off the blood from my month and try to get rid of the blood on my shirt but it wouldn't budge. I stand on top of the petals to make sure nobody would see it, I harshly wipe my shirt but only made it worst and even more noticeable.

"H-hey- TONY?!" My face became pale and I was panicking even more, starting to have trouble breathing.

"Are you okay, You just ran off once we finally got off the ride. I know you hate that ride which is why I told you we could've got off before it started." He told me concern.

"Gah uh N-No no it f-fine I just didn't want to ruining your fun is a-all so I didn't get off." I hold on to my shorts tightly and put my other hand on my chest trying to cover the small spots of blood on them.

"Well I worry about you, so next time if you don't want to do it don't be afraid to ask. W-wait Kat are you okay, Are you bleeding? Did you fall or something?!" Tony asked in a worried tone

"O-oh ah Um well...as I was running I trip a few times so I kinda cut and bruised myself a little..."  I chuckle a little, geez I never thought I lie to him about anything....oh wait never mind

"Oh alright then- what the?" He walked past me a little and pick up one orange bloody flower petal that was hiding in the grass. My face become whiter then a vampire.

'No no no!' I was basically screaming in my head panicking. 'He gonna know!'

"W-what is it?"  I asked trying to hide the fact I'm shaking

"A...bloody flower petal, but why?" He question himself holding up the single flower petal up close to take a good look at it. " did you noticed this?" He turned to me with a questionable face.

"N-no I didn't, I was too busy dying and having a coughing fit heh...you know it like my life flash before my eyes as soon as we dropped, I really hated that ride..."

"O-oh right! Umm never mind, here let get you clean up and met up with everyone before we leave for dinner" he said as he dropped the bloody petal and came to me handing some napkins.

"Dinner..?" I question

"Yeah didn't anyone tell you? We're all planning to have dinner together and catch up a bit."

"O-oh I didn't know, Goldy never mention.."

"Well you know now" he smile, god I love that smile, I coughed again but just for a second.

He then seen so focus on something before He grab more napkins from his pocket. And instead of handed it to me, I noticed he was staring at the blood on my left cheek. I became really afraid, what am I gonna do?

But then he started wiping off the blood using the napkins, Without evening realizing how close we were until he finished cleaning my face. I was a blushing mess already when he notice how close he was to me and started to became a tomato as well.

"A-ah I-I didn't I uhhh I didn't m-mean to get that c-close s-sorry!" He stutter
He cursed himself under his breath and I assume it because of how much he stuttered.

"I-it's okay! I-I didn't really mind, wait t-that sounded w-weird I-"

"Hey it okay I just....why did you have blood on your cheek?" He asked looking me straight in the eyes and then looking back at the bloody napkin he used to clean my cheek.

"O-oh uhh."
WHAT DO I SAY?

"Like I said, I tripped a lot while I was running. Accidents happen, Must have landed on it when I fell." I lied and he just nodded

"Well you look alright-ish, but if you feel dizzy just tell me" he smiled at me once again before we both start walking back to the others.

It was quiet afterwards but then I remembered something and thought if I should break the silence

Should I?

"H-hey Tony I know it none of my business but Im just gonna ask, did you and Skye get into a fight this morning or something?" He stopped as soon as I brought it up and turned to me.

"Guess Tina told you Huh"

"O-only about you t-two fighting this morning! But I don't know what you two are fighting about...but you don't have to tell me why I u-understand-"

"Kat it ok, but I do like to keep that to myself. At least for now but I might talk to someone about it later"

"Well Im always here"

"Thanks Kat, but we should really get you clean up now and start heading back to the others"

"Y-yeah right!" I walked next to him making are way back to the others......

I sighed but then laughed to myself a little

He is so oblivious

________________________________
Words: 960