Chapter 35: Portrait

Start from the beginning

Your head slowly turned around to see Jungkook closing his eyes shut while turning away.

"S-Sorry, I got carried away. I was just here to tell you that the movie is starting soon."

"I see. I'll hurry up, thank you."

He nodded, closed the door and left.

||

"What was he so shy about?" You giggled as you finished up.

|
|

"Steamy movie it is!" Taehyung chuckled as he won over a mini game with his brothers in which the winner gets to decide the type of movie they are going to watch.

Everyone then settled in and watched the movie, each of the royals having their own partner sitting next to them.

|
|

"Out of any places in this empire, my house is next to you." Yoongi rolled his eyes as he noticed Soojin walking into her house.

"And is that supposed to be my fault? You chose this house." She raised her brow.

"Go worry about your unfortunate life rather than making unnecessary comments." Yoongi opened his door.

"Says the person who just got dumped." Soojin said as she entered her house.

" Soojin said as she entered her house

Yoongi huffed out air in disbelief.
"Woow...aren't you crossing the line??" He turned around and saw that Soojin had already been gone.

He frowned, slightly annoyed. He then entered his new house and brought his stuff inside.

||

"What?" Soojin raised her brow as she noticed that Yoongi was the one who rang her house's bell multiple times and was standing right in front of her door.

"D-Do you know how to cook?" Yoongi scratched the back of his head.

"How will you live by yourself if you don't know how to cook? Come in, you're lucky my mom is going on a vacation in another empire." She sighed.

"Thank you." He said quietly, hesitantly.

"Dumbass." She said as she walked inside.