Chapter 7

Please comment and vote.!

  "Why do you have me on a contract if you out there with other women having your way, isn't that why I'm here, it's what we agreed to, I'm not trying to catch no STDs, " Fame blurted out, walking away to her room.

Next day.

Fame cleaned around the house, sweeping and wiping dust off objects in her kitchen, while she listened to Save your tears by 'The weekend ' it was her favourite song from his album 'After hours.' When she was finished cleaning, she went to her room, and take a shower. She stripped off her clothes, turned on the shower to warm water and finally steps into the shower. She hums the best part of the song and lathers up her body for a scrub. Kash was dropping his video for his new song 'Trippin' today, they haven't said a word to each other since their little argument.

Fame made breakfast, eggs, bacon, croissants and fruits with orange juice. She took out Kash's portion of food and left it on the island for him, then she went to his room. 'Knock knock' she lightly knocked on his door.

  "Morning, your breakfast is on the table," Fame spoke loud enough for him to hear.

Some seconds passed and Kash came out in his grey robe and his mustard colour durag with a pizza boxer walking to the island and taking a seat. Fame cleaned the kitchen as he sat and ate. He watched her movements carefully, he thought that she could be spiteful and not cook anything for him, but she did even though he could tell that she was still mad by her body language.

Kash ate his breakfast which was delicious, he rests his plate in the sink and walked to the living room area of the house sipping his OJ

Kash ate his breakfast which was delicious, he rests his plate in the sink and walked to the living room area of the house sipping his OJ. Fame sat there eating cereal and milk, Kash furrowed his eyebrows.

"Why are you eating cereal?" He asked.

"Cause I didn't have time to go grocery shopping only had a few stuff to make breakfast for you." She didn't once look at him.

"You could've taken half of mine, so you start the day with a good hearty breakfast," Kash spoke.

"Well it has been done already okay," Fame got off the couch and walked to her room closing the door.

Kash walked towards her bedroom and opened the door. Fame sat on the floor eating her cereal watching television.