Chapter 6

Please Vote, Follow, Comment. I love everyone.😘

Nobody is nicer than a guy who isn't having sex with you.

"What the hell! T, this is why you want a divorce, to have these dumb bitches all over you!" Noelle shouted to the top of her voice.

"Yo wtf chill, watch who you talk to." He said calmly.

"Here I thought it was that stupid assistant of yours causing the problems," she spoke while walking up to the blonde hair girl yanking her by the extensions everyone by now knew she had because it remained in Nyelle's hand.

She kicked the girl resulting in her falling into the pool.

Security guards rushed in and grabbed Nyelle's hand, escorting her out of the premises. T was embarrassed and stormed outside to his car, he hadn't taken his medication, it lay by the pool still and he had been drinking. He started the car and sped off away from the house.

Fame flew up from the bed, yawning, one day has past and Kash was nowhere to be found. She got off the bed and got to her phone and dials Kash's number. She went and laid on the couch.

"What, you want Fame?" He finally answered

"I wanna know where you are and if you're okay?" She was happy that he called.

"I'm cool." Was all he said.

"Okay, when will you come home?" Fame asked.

"Ima be there sooner than you think." Was all he said.

"I miss you." Fame said softly through the phone.

Little did she know that he was walking to the door out front. He knocked on it and patiently waited.

Fame got off the couch and went to answer the door. When she opened it a smile formed on her face.

"Damn, I guess you really miss me, nice attire," he said walking in and slapping her ass.