Chapter 1

New Job.
Fame felt embarrassed after calling her new boss daddy. He had already hung up however  so she shook it off. She went to Instagram to post a picture , she felt like she was looking mighty fine today and she was feeling herself because she was just hired to be an assistant for a man she was a huge fan of.

 She went to Instagram to post a picture , she felt like she was looking mighty fine today and she was feeling herself because she was just hired to be an assistant for a man she was a huge fan of

Famousdoll: Happy today because im making big moves.

Few seconds later, her phone was going off.

Sei: Ladylove your my dream girl.😍

Fashionova: 😍😍😍😍

Jtibz: I'm coming over, you gonna get the work.❤

Famousdoll: @ sei come get @ jtibz out my comments.

200+ comments.

Fame laughed at Seione's brother comment. He was her first kiss. They kissed in highschool as a dare. Jmar is a tall sexy piece of art,  with caramel skin, beautiful eyes and a tattooed tone body. She smiled thinking about him, now he had a girlfriend and always bothered her still. Jmar was also a friend of Tacticz. They met in highschool and ever since  they've been friends. They are the same age now 25 years old and Fame is 22 years old.

Fame sat on the couch scrolling through instagram and saw Tacticz boo'd up with his wife in there luxurious home. She smiled and kept scrolling till she heard a knock on her door.
"Coming! Who is it!" Fame yelled so the person would hear.

No answer.
When she got to the door and looked through the peephole no one was there. She opened the door thinking the that the little kids were playing again but she was wrong. It was Jmar, and he held her from behind making her jump. When she realized it was him, she rolled her eyes.

"That's how you greet me?" He stood looking her over.

"Yes, that's how I greet you." Fame answered with an attitude.

"Damn, who pissed on you today?" He said lifting her and walking inside.

"Jmar, stop it, don't you have a girlfriend?" Fame tried pushing him away but he wouldn't budge.

"We on a break." He smiled.

"Why your boobs out like that on instagram?" Jmar flicked her nipple.

"Stop! And I'm grown I could wear whatever I like." Fame smiled.

"Yeah whatever Fame, Seione told me you gonna be working for T." Jmar chuckled. He knew that Fame was a fan.

"Yes." She smiled.

"You wanna go his party tonight?" Jmar asked sitting on the couch.