Chapter 2

All Tea.

"Could this be Tacticz side chick? This young lady was seen wearing a white blazer and matching pants with a bit of cleavage and stylist shoes going into Domino's pizza and coming back out with two pizza's, hopped into his car and there whereabouts are unknown. Is she a home wrecker? Who is this girl." A news reporter spoke.

Fame was pissed off instantly.

"Don't worry, Seione will make it better, you ain't a home wrecker. "He spoke.

"Tacticz, are you serious right now." Fame spoke clearly upset.

"Call me T, Tacticz is just my stage name and yes I'm serious. I'm accustom with these situations, I can't get a break from the constant stalking, anything I do is always judged. This life ain't easy." He spoke.

"Fine, I believe you T." Fame spoke.

"You better." He said taking a bite from his pizza.

Fame kept staring at him, she couldn't believe that someone like him would be in home, just chilling.

T looked over and caught her staring, she quickly looked away. T chuckled to himself, after a while it was time to go.

"I'm looking to head out, it was nice hanging out shawty." T said getting up from the couch with his pizza box.

"Oh okay, it was nice hanging with you to." Fame smiled.

"How you getting to work tomorrow?" T asked.

"Uber." She said simply.

"Naw, IMA get my driver to come pick you up."

"Its okay I'll just take the Uber." Fame tried to shut down his offer.

"Na, Shawty IMA send my driver." T said in a stern voice, he then went to the door opening it and walked out. Fame couldn't believe Tacticz himself was in her home, it was strange and satisfying. She knew she had to call Seione before she see's the news though, that news on her was wrong.

A few hours later Fame began to get tired, she ended up watching re runs of sponge Bob square pants. It was two in the morning and she was about to go sleep till her phone pinged. The notification came from instagram.

Tacticz liked your photo.

Fame smiled and rest her phone down, she had to get some sleep for tomorrow

The sun slowly crept up on Fame's body, she felt the warmth but refused to get out of her bed. She kept procrastinating on when she was going to get off the bed. She lazily drag herself to sit up to check the time. Looking on the wall at the clock she realized she had to get ready for work immediately or else she was going to run late. She jumped off the bed going straight to her bathroom sink and took her toothbrush, rinse it out, put toothpaste and then brushed her teeth and tongue. While doing so her phone went off and she ran to pick it up, not bothering to look at the screen because she knew it was her mother or so she thought, but instead it was T.