Chapter 3

What happens in New York, stays.

Fame looked out of the jet and was amazed. This was her first time on a plane and she enjoyed the moment.

"First time?" T questioned her.

"Yes and its really cool." She smiled.

Fame began dozing off. "There's a room with a bed in the back, I know you must be tired so go rest." He told her.
She got up following his command and went to the bed and almost instantly fall asleep. T adjusted his seat and took a nap.
Four hours later Fame got up and saw T sleeping on the seat. It was almost time to land so she thought that she'd wake him up.

"Hey T time to get up." Fame lightly tapped his arm.

He was a heavy sleeper but he was not on full sleep mode. He opened his eyes seeing Fame in a vest and her tights, forgetting she had taken off her t shirt and slept in her vest. T looked at her cleavage it was right in front his face.

"Damn." Was all he said and Fame knew what he was looking at and she honestly didn't want him to think that she was trying to seduce him or something.

"Sorry." She said awkwardly walking off.

"Don't worry about it." He said. He liked what he saw front and back, since she didn't have her oversize T-shirt on he could see every curve on her body. He called her back.

"Yes "she answered.

"You ain't gotta be embarrassed, come here." He said sternly.

"You gotta boyfriend?" He asked .

She shook her head no.

T wanted to get a taste of Fame's skin. She tempted him without knowing what she was doing.

"When we arrive to the house you gotta go call my stylist and tell her your size." T spoke eyeing Fame's tempting body. She walked to a seat as the pilot announced that they were about to land. She wondered why T asked if she had a boyfriend.

From the airport a car arrived and picked them up, both of them was in the back and T put up the partition between both of them in the back seat and the Driver. On the drive over T almost drank half a medium size bottle of Henessy.

"Okay, enough you have awards to accept and speeches to give and a concert to perform at, chill out don't drink no more." Fame took the bottle and covered it. The car slowly began to come to a stop. When Fame looked outside and she saw the beautiful house. The driver came out of the car and opened the door for her, revealing an amazed Fame, T laughed at her expression.

"You gonna stay freeze all night? Or you coming?" T asked frozen Fame in awe.

She giggled following behind him. The door was already unlocked by the house keeper. Walking into the house Fame was impressed. The place was beautiful.

 The place was beautiful