Chapter 4

Control.

"Fame Amelia Jackson! Why haven't you been answering your phone! That man your with, you got your head stuck in his pants, you been all around the news with this married man! Is this how we raised you? I've been calling you to see if you're okay every morning do you know what its like to not hear from you in this time and age. I would like to see the young man who is using you." Fame mother said, She'd finally gotten through to her through Seione and T, because her phone was left back at home.

"Momma, calm down, I'm alright and my head isn't in anyone's pants. My phone was left back home." Fame told her mother.

"So you just up and left your spa?" Fame's mother spoke with an attitude.

"Ma, don't worry about the spa okay, let me worry about it." She sighed.

"Your father is worried about you, he is sleeping at the moment, when you get home call me." Her mother spoke.

"Okay mom, love you, bye," Fame hung up the phone.

"Tough call?" T asked.

"Yeah, I don't know why Seione would give her the landline for this house. I know I had to call eventually but I thought maybe I'd go see my mom when I get back home.." Fame sighed.

T stared at Fame, eyeing her body.

"So, about that kiss last night, am I going to get anymore?" T asked.

"Shh, okay." Fame briefly smiled.

"Time to get up though I wanna take you somewhere."

"You're looking good today." She smiled.

"Only for you

"Only for you." T smiled.

Fame smiled. She knew what she was about to get into was something she should not have been doing.

Fame got off the bed and went into the bathroom to brush her teeth and got ready to go out wherever T was taking her. She decided to wear a bright green dress with black boots and let her hair down.

Once she figured out she was wearing she got into the shower, did her business and came out.

Meanwhile T was downstairs in his car listening to music through his phone. Until it beeps off, it was his wife. He rolled his eyes and answered.

"Yes." He spoke roughly.

"Can you come home, we need to talk baby." She spoke softly.

"Next 2 days aight?" He spoke and hung up.