Chapter 5

Secrets, if it's one thing about them, they can either be the fall or the rise of you , or it could be nothing, that's if it never gets out.

Fame laid flat across her bed thinking about what she got herself into. Today was the day they were going back to California, back to her home, she thought this was all a dream, she thought that this wasn't reality. When truly  it was. Kash now owned her for 6 months.

"You ready?" Kash asked carrying out the last suitcase.

"Yes I am." Fame said.

"Ight shawty, well let's go."

He started the car and drove out the driveway, Fame watched the house as it got smaller and smaller when they got out the driveway and head straight for the airport. The ride was comfortably quiet and before you knew it they arrived at the airport where they got help with their luggage to go to the private jet.

When they got settled Fame asked Kash to take photos of her.

He gladly did

He gladly did.

Few hours later.

When they arrived in California Jmar came for them.

"Wassup, T welcome back man." Jmar spoke.

"Yeah man, what's the plan?" T asked.

"Well couple of guys I know is throwing pool party this evening, ion know if you interested, its bout to be lit, you can bring lil shawty if you want to." Jmar winked his eye at T.

"Ima let you know, for sure." T laughed. Same time Fame walked up behind him.

"Hey Jmar." Was all she said.

"Sup, does T got plans for today?" He asked

"No actually. " she smiled.

"Ite cool, well put pool party, cause he is coming to this pool party." Jmar laughed.

T mugged him and shook his head.

"Ite ima go, but only if Fame going." He spoke.

Fame looked at him and then Jmar who was mouthing for her to say yes.