"S-Sir?" I whispered, poking his arm. He turned to look at me, his gaze piercing through me.

"I-I'm sorry. It won't happen again." I looked down, ashamed. He only nodded before looking away, forcing a smile.

The boy across tried speaking to me by calling for me, constantly trying to spark up a conversation.

"Hey, you! Hey! What's your name?"

I finally met his gaze and sighed, whispering quietly yet loud enough for him to hear.

"We aren't supposed to be talking. Please stop before we get into trouble."

Despite my efforts, he wouldn't shut up. If he wanted to be punished, he could've been my guest but there was no way in hell I was getting punished because of him. By the time my food arrived, he had started kicking my feet underneath the table as I tried to eat my delicious steak and vegetables. It had been so long since I had eaten such good food.

"Hey! Quit ignoring me! Do you want your drink back?" Romeo had put his hand on my thigh and squeezed, warning me not to respond. I could only shake my head at the sub and look down. I wanted to speak with him, I really did, but I was saving it for the cocktail party afterwards to go and find him.

He wouldn't stop though, so my only choice was to ignore him and "smile politely" at others. I cut my steak awkwardly and slowly, trying to listen to Romeo's conversation with the boy's dominant.

"He's a brat, honestly. Sometimes even I can't deal with him. I've began to set harsher punishments but he already acted out when he promised me he wouldn't," he said, side-eyeing his sub, who was carelessly stuffing his face. I was curious as to what he had meant when speaking about "harsher punishments."

The dom spoke again," "Is he yours?" He glanced at me, so I quickly averted my gaze, blushing in embarrassment.

"Yes, but he's new. Never been introduced to BDSM before. I'm training him."

"He seems like a natural."

"Trust me, he can be painful to deal with sometimes." I felt a pang of hurt in my heart, slowly looking at Master with wide eyes. I hadn't done anything wrong, but still I was causing mayhem.

Biting my lip as to try and not overthink his words, I looked down at my lap, playing with the napkin they had given me. He had sounded angry also, like he a disappointed. I hadn't realized until then how easy it was to irritate him.

"He's seems very sweet. What's your name, sweetheart?" I slowly looked up, my blush deepening when I noticed his stare. He was smiling gently, understanding that I was shy.

"C-Chris, sir."

With a smile, he said, "That's a lovely name. It's great to meet you. I'm Alexander and this is my submissive, Sage. He's very ha-"

Sage interrupted him, grinning and waving at me, "Nice to meet you! Would you like some of my drink?"

I smiled at him, shyly returning his words, "Nice to meet you too... And no thanks, water is fine for now." He finished MY drink and began to continue his own, shrugging. As I watched him, I thought of how someone so innocent, pure, and adorable looking could be so devilish. He was spoiled and bratty was the only word that perfectly described him.

He was large, brown eyes and a small nose. His caramel locks suited his fair skin. He had rosy cheeks, and his eyes made him look angelic. He was such a pretty boy.

Sage wore a dress shirt that was loosely tucked into his black pants, accompanied by a black belt. The top buttons of his shirt were unbuttoned, exposing his collarbones. Alexander, on the other hand, was wearing a classy black suit, which made his dark eyes pop.