29

The eerily loud music was almost drowned out by the obnoxiously loud (even louder than the music somehow) as I smiled, sipping on my tea. It was a late afternoon and spending time with old people, the rich, and many young spoiled kids wasn't exactly the way I wanted to spend it. I placed my cup down on top of the small plate, my finger tracing the blue swirls that decorated the teacup. This was ridiculously boring.

The next week had come after my sexy time with Romeo, and he had decided to host a tea party in the palace. How considerate of him, am I right?

It was weird to see the palace so crowded, a sight I wasn't used to. The place was filled with many dominants and submissives, but also some old people for some reason. Maybe they were family, I didn't know. But this tea pat wasn't as scary as the dinner party we had attended. The domiannts here were all very gentle and smiley, the submissives happy and well-take care of. I loved to see healthy relationships.

One boy was sat on his dominants lap while the other boy fed him some of the cake, pressing kisses to his cheek. They were adorable, but the submissive seemed very shy, only showed his face to take a bite out of the cake before going back to hiding his face in the other's chest.

"Puppy, look at me." The smaller instantly obeyed, the nickname really describing the way he looked. He had sweet eyes that resembled a puppy, his eyes and hair both brown. He opened his mouth, patiently waiting for his dominant to feed him. He was rewarded with a macaron, which he thanked the taller for. "Good boy, baby, good boy." The sub smiled before hiding away once again.

There was another couple, two girls, who were holding hands, the submissive angelic looking. She had dyed pink hair, her makeup light but assecuating her green eyes and plump lips. Her dominant, a girl with short black hair, lightly played with her hair, braiding it.

Sage and Alex hadn't even come yet, which was rude in my opinion as this party was only hosted to make up for our sudden exit from their house last week. I wanted to see Sage and check on him as he hadn't been too happy the last time we had seen each other. I really wanted to see him, especially to know more about the boy. Our first encounter had made me believe that the kid was just spoiled rotten, but after our latest meeting, I realized that there was more to his character.

I hoped Alex would be able to see past his facade.

I sat on a high chair in the ballroom, the room decorated with round tables that were covered with pale blue tablecloths. On top of each table, right in the middle, was a plate full of french desserts and cupcakes. I had already eaten a few, but the extra sugar had caused my stomach to get upset, so I was waiting for my stomach to stop feeling queasy before I attacked the plate once again.

Turning my head to face Romeo, who was apparently too busy to pay attention to me as he was holding up a conversation with a boomer, I stared at him until he noticed my gaze. He quickly smiled at the old man, who used his walking stick to walk away, walking into the arms of his wife, who was much younger than he was, giggling and laughing with her friends loudly. She was very beautiful, with jet black hair and a pearl necklace wrapped double around her thin neck.

Romeo turned back to face me, his chin placed in his palm, his eyes gleaming.

"Bored?" He asked, chuckling as he bit into his cupcake, peeling the cupcake holder downwards. I grimaced at how he ate the cake. He was so clean and so tidy with everything he did, even if it was something as simple as eating a cupcake. I was sure I had blue frosting somewhere on my face.

"Kind of, I want to talk to Sage."

Romeo's eyes widened in surprise, "Last time I checked, he was a troublemaker. Why the sudden change of heart?"