28

"You're going to regret that."

It was as if a flip inside of Romeo was switched on. He slapped away Christopher's hand before grabbing his hair, a loud gasp that showed just how surprised he was escaping Chris's mouth as Romeo yanked his hair back. His neck was entirely exposed. Romeo gripped his face harshly, leaning forward so that they were face to face.

He stepped on Chris's crotch, making the boy let out loud moans, not expecting that to happen. He pressed down harder, hurting the boy, who tried to stay still and not anger the dominant even further. Surprisingly, he didn't hate the position he was in.

"You clearly forgot how to behave. And you were claiming to be a good boy the entire night. What a liar."

A loud whimper left Chris's lips as he tried to shake his head, his hair still yanked back, not allowing him much further movement. Romeo, also gripping his face, squeezed his cheeks, almost as if he was toying with the boy that was clearly in deep trouble.

Romeo turned Chris's face from side to side, a sadistic glint in his eyes, his smile wide and evil-like on his face. He let go of Chris's hair, gripping his chin harshly, making sure Chris looked him in the eye.

"You wanted a scene? You'll get one tonight."

Before Chris could protest, a sinking feeling appearing in the pit of his stomach as he realized that Romeo was going to hurt him, his hair was being gripped again. Not hurt as in physically, but this scene was evidently going to take place in order to punish him.

Romeo pulled Chris up by his hair, a loud yelp escaping Chris as he was dragged up. Romeo quickly grabbed him by the elbow, pulling him out of the room. Chris struggled to keep up, trying to calm down and let himself comprehend everything that was going on.

We, the readers, have to understand the poor boy. He wanted a scene for the first time ever, and his wish wasn't even granted. Sure, who cares if he was too shy to tell Romeo what he wanted. And sure, he was also acting like a complete brat, knowing that Romeo could very easily make his night hell.

When Chris noticed where they were going, he began to try and pull Romeo away from their playroom. There were many toys in there that scared him. He didn't want to be whipped tonight.

Romeo, even more angered now that Chris tries to move away from him, grabbed him by the throat, applying light pressure that wasn't necessarily choking but was evident enough to act as a warning.

"You're already reaching hot water. Do as I say. Behave."

Chris wanted to roll his eyes so desperately. Romeo had feelings for him. Chris was a soft spot. He wouldn't do anything, especially not a spanking or a whipping session.

Almost as if he could read Chris' mind, Romeo opened his mouth once again, "Just because I have feelings for you does not mean that I will hesitate to punish you. You're still my submissive. In any case, I might be rougher so you can learn a better lesson."

Without letting Chris talk, he opened the door to the playroom, pushing the submissive in and quickly locking the door. Chris almost tripped over his own feet and landed on his face, but instead, he was able to fall down softly onto the knees.

"Already kneeling? What a surprise, you do learn fast." Chris peered up at Romeo, who stood over him. Romeo crouched down, grabbing Christopher's chin and patting his cheek tauntingly, that same, sick smile on his face.

He tilted his chin up with his index finger, "That's where you belong. On the ground. Kneeling at all times." He caressed his cheek with his thumb, his eyes dragging over the boy's small face. Chris pulled his chin out of Romeo's grip, his face turning to the side as he refused to face the dominant.