Y/n: BITCH Lasagna

Start from the beginning

"I haven't been able to save... a lot of people..." You said, turning back around. "But honestly... LICKING YOUR ASS IS WORTH IT!!!!!!" Your eyes lit up in a golden hue, your entire body being engulfed in a bright light.

Beams shot out of you and your ass, as they targeted Chisaki and ripped him from his body

"Y/N!!!" You turned your head and saw Midoriya in the air alongside you. With a nod of agreement, both of you reeled back your fists.

"EAT MY ASS, SNORLAX!!!" Both of you punched Chisaki, you going for the balls. He launched down to the ground, back into the hole from whence he came. You and Midoriya landed in front of him.

"The coke's wearing off," you noted, not feeling happy anymore.

"IS NOW REALLY THE TIME TO DO DRUGS?!?!"

"SHUT UP YOU COUGHED UP HAIRBALL!! THAT WAS MY TRUMP(ew) CARD!!!!"

"YOU DON'T HAVE ANY OTHER TRUMP CARDS?!?!"

"... uh, well..." You glanced at him. "He looks pretty dead to me." Then a bright yellow light popped up like a daisy next to you.

"WHAT THE--" Midoriya decided to turn into a lamp at that moment. "MIDORIYA STOP! YOU'LL ATTRACT ALL THE MOTHS!!!" And it was at that moment Chisaki popped back to life.

"OH GOD HE'S A MOTH!!!!"

The giant hand went for Midoriya and Eri, even though you were standing right next to them. The hand came down over you, but before you could make it go away, the golden light from Eri reversed it. You looked over at Midoriya and Eri. He collapsed to the ground, seemingly unable to move due to the pain.

"ooooOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH I'M GONNA REGRET THIS!!!!!!!!!" Faster than the speed you pull your pants down during a dick appointment, you switched your positions with Midoriya. As soon as you processed Eri touching you, every part of your body lit up in pain.

'OHHHH THIS HURTS MORE THAN WHEN I DROPPED THE SOAP AT PRISON!' The pain in your body distracted you from thinking about escaping the pain or helping Eri stop her quirk, it did, however, make you think about dying, which counteracted Eri's quirk.

"Y/N!!" Midoriya yelled. Then the pain stopped. And everything came crashing down on you. Exhaustion included. Eri collapsed on top of you, but you saved her head from being smashed into the ground.

"Damn..." You groaned, "If she wasn't a literal child, I'd say it's like the good 'ol days..."

"Y/n-chan, Eri-chan!" Midoriya crouched down to your level. "Are you okay?!"

"Yeah... fuckin' dandy, Jungle Tree," you replied, using your two hands to push yourself up. Midoriya helped the knocked out Eri off of you. Multiple officers and medical officials were looking over the injured.

"I'm gonna get Eri medical assistance," he said. You nodded.

"Go," you said. He took off running with her. You sat up and looked around. The people who were seriously injured were prioritized. You stood up on your own. You looked around, but no one glanced at you. From what you could tell, you were the only one who wasn't checked up on by someone. Except Midoriya.

'It's fine.' You thought, turning around to see the unconscious villains hauled into vehicles.

'It's fine.' You looked away and took a seat on the sidewalk to keep from being underfoot.

"Oh, that turned out fine, didn't it?"
You froze when an arm slipped around your shoulder. Your eyes looked up and saw the mysterious woman from earlier.

"Gemini?" You whispered, not wanting to draw their attention.

"Gemini?" She repeated, "Where did you get that name?"

"Well, first off, I don't know your name, second off, I've known you less than a week, and third off, you only appear out of the woodworks to show off your ass then disappear back into it."
Gemini let out a chuckle.

"Fair point," she said, eyes gazing around. "By the way... where is Realiti?"
You suddenly popped up at that question.

'Shit! I totally forgot about her!' You looked around, but didn't see her anywhere.

"Also, would you like to know my real name? And not a made-up, bullshit villain name?"
You glanced back at her. She smirked at you.

"... watchu tryna do?"
She let out chuckle again.

"It's nice to see you again, Y/n L/n," she said, "Don't you remember me?" You tilted your head at her.

"... did I fuck you or something?"
She shook her head and placed her lips right near your ear.

"My name's Mania."

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}