Chapter 6: Andy's POV

Robert had his hand on my thigh, there was this indescribable feeling. I finally got what I wanted. I finally had the man I loved. I kissed him softly and peered into his eyes. I was so deeply infatuated with this man. No one, not even my fathers opinion, could change my mind. Suddenly he started screaming in pain, it was his leg. I didn't know what to do, I'd never seen him in pain and fear wiped over my face.

Then I woke up, sweating. I was still in the hospital. It was a dream.

"Everything okay, Ms. Herrera?" one of the interns, Schmitt said.

"Oh uh.. yeah everything's alright, just had a dream."

"Okay!" He smiled, "Today we're going to get you into physical therapy, so you can get back to work faster!"

"Sounds like fun!" I said, I knew it would be painful, but I wanted to get back to work.

After about 2 hours of physical therapy I was allowed back to my room. When I got there Travis was waiting for me. He brought me a hamburger from Joes with a side of fries.

I looked at him, "Are you trying to tempt me with that?" I smiled.

"Yes definitely. Here, smell the good food, but do not taste it. Tasting it would ruin you're entire life, inside I will take some." He said in a weird accent, making it funnier when he stole some fries.

"Hey!" I playfully slapped his arm.

"Sorry, Madam, a-are these supposed to be yours?" He smiled.

I couldn't help but smile, taking the food from him.

While I was eating my food, Maya, Jack, Vic, Ben and Dean joined Travis and me. We sat there laughing about things that had been going on at the station. Get this, the sub for me is named Adams but Jack calls him Herrera 2.0. Ha! That sounds so much like something Jack would do. This visit from the team was exactly what I needed to get me out of the state where I would rather be in jail than the hospital. We talked almost all day, I was so glad it was B shifts turn! But then, visiting hours were over.

Maya was the last to leave, "I'm so glad you're ok.. I uh I don't know what I would have done if you weren't."

"I know, but I am ok. There's nothing to worry about now, I'm not going anywhere."

When Maya left it was about 8:30 and I was all alone. The nights in the hospital were the worst. It was quiet, a little too quiet. I had gotten used to noise living with Jack. Going from too much noise to no noise was different. But, I tried to enjoy it. I used non visiting hours to get my thoughts and goals straight.

I pulled out my black notebook from my stuff, this is where I wrote down my thoughts. I opened to the next clean page.

Am I in love with him or mad at him? Can I be both at the same time? Will we get through this? Will he stop using. I am in love with him, but did I fall in love with the man he was and not the man he is? No. He hasn't changed. He's still Robert. Maybe I've changed but, we can work through that. I need to be there for him, I need to help him, instead of pushing him away.

I wrote, before closing my notebook and going to sleep.

When I woke up in the morning, I knew what I had to do. I picked up my phone and starting dialing.

S: Hello?

A: Hey, uh.. can you come to Grey- Sloan today?

S: Yeah! I'll have to make some time in my schedule, but i'll be there.

A: Okay.. and can you bring food?

S: Haha, of course, see you later te

I was so happy he agreed to come. I needed to talk to him, today. I needed to be with him. He's the love of my life.