Chapter 1- Being Saved

WARNING! If you're a little person who doesn't like swearing I advise that you do not read this story as there is swearing. Also, I don't care if you're a slut or that you sleep around. Do whatever you want as long as it's legal is what I always say.

Word count: 2037

:. Crystal's POV .:

Four guys were coming to adopt a girl from age twelve or older. We didn't know their names, we just knew that they were male, there was four of them and there age was ranging between twenty and thirty.

Well a little about me, I loved to wear contacts. At the moment I had a purple contact on my left eye and none on the right. Most people thought it was weird, and sometimes got a little freaked. I think the ones who get freaked out don't realise they're contacts. Most people also thought my hair was weird, I think it's pretty cool though. My hair was straight and black, except I had dyed some of it red, blue and purple.

It would be easy to describe the rest of the girls. Girls up to thirteen, that could dress themselves, some fourteen, were wearing either pink clothes or some pretty summer dress. The girls between fourteen and seventeen were wearing the usual tight clothes, makeup and probably lingerie if there was a man out there lucky enough. I say lucky enough but I mean possibly break the law.

They're all either sluts or girly girls, meaning I'm the odd one out. I was interrupted from my thoughts by four boys walking through the door. I instantly recognized them as All Time Low.

All the girls instantly rushed over to them for one of two reasons. One, they want a new life and family. Two, they wanted a new sex toy.

I just went to the corner of the room and sat back, listening to the conversations the boys were having with the girls.

.: Time Skip To Who Knows When :.

I had been listening to everything the girls were saying, and at the moment a little girl at the age of twelve was talking to them. Her name was Katrina or, as I like to call her, Kitty. We talk to each other a lot and I always help her with stuff.

Kitty suddenly said, "Hey, you guys should meet Crystal! She's really nice and pretty and beautiful and funny and cool and helpful! She's like my mum but she's only sixteen! C'mon, she's the girl in the corner, over there! Let's go!"

Before they could even take a step, a bunch of slutty girls went over to them and pushed Kitty away from the boys. Whilst being pushed; Kitty fell over and started crying. I quickly ran over to help her up and get a bandaid if anything was bleeding.

:. Jack's POV .:

Kitty was about to take us to this girl called Crystal, when she was pushed over by these girls that wanted to talk to us. I saw her fall over and start crying. I also saw a women, who I remember her name as Alice, about to go over, but the job was already taken by this girl looking around sixteen. She was obviously one of the other children here. Sadly, I didn't get to see her face very much because she had already picked up Kitty bridle style and taken her out somewhere.

.: Another Time Skip :.

After awhile, Alice had told everyone meeting time was over and that they had to go back to their rooms. We were told that if there was anyone particular we wanted to see she would take us to their room.

"I don't know what her last name is but, could we see Crystal?" Alex asked, because we never got to meet the girl that Kitty was talking about.

"Yes, of course! Her room is this way." She said happily, leading us up some stairs.